Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pierce and Hasselback tipped the Giants

Skins3000

Now anybody who has watched football knows when a former player or players for that matter goes to another division foe, the former players tip the other team to plays and defense. My perspective of the game is the Giants knew our scheme defensively and offensively. Pierce on defense, obviously tipped the Giants offense to running to Warrick Holdman and Walt Harris side. Tiki gained almost 150 yards just on that side alone. Pierce knew the lost of himself and Smoot for that matter has truely affected our defensive pressure. Granted Smoot is getting toasted with the Vikings, Smoot did play well within GW scheme. The game reminded me of the Super Bowl when the Raiders played Tampa Bay and John Lynch stated the Raiders are running what we saw in practice. I would have to blame the coaching staff for this lost for not making major adjustments for this game and this game only. Even throughout the game the announcers kept saying Gibbs and company were worried about Hasselback stealing defensive and offensive signs. Another observation and agreement that I saw in another thread is Ladell Betts does not need to be returning kickoffs. I seriously think the Skins may need to look for a true punt returner and a change of pace running back because Betts and Rock are not getting the job done. Portis seems ineffective at times and seem to be injury prone as he was in Denver. Another observation is Moss being doubled and another wideout must step up. Patten dropped some crucial balls. I say Thrash should be the number 2 because he does make some big time catches in the clutch. This is just my two cents.

Now anybody who has watched football knows when a former player or players for that matter goes to another division foe, the former players tip the other team to plays and defense. My perspective of the game is the Giants knew our scheme defensively and offensively. Pierce on defense, obviously tipped the Giants offense to running to Warrick Holdman and Walt Harris side. Tiki gained almost 150 yards just on that side alone. Pierce knew the lost of himself and Smoot for that matter has truely affected our defensive pressure. Granted Smoot is getting toasted with the Vikings, Smoot did play well within GW scheme. The game reminded me of the Super Bowl when the Raiders played Tampa Bay and John Lynch stated the Raiders are running what we saw in practice. I would have to blame the coaching staff for this lost for not making major adjustments for this game and this game only. Even throughout the game the announcers kept saying Gibbs and company were worried about Hasselback stealing defensive and offensive signs. Another observation and agreement that I saw in another thread is Ladell Betts does not need to be returning kickoffs. I seriously think the Skins may need to look for a true punt returner and a change of pace running back because Betts and Rock are not getting the job done. Portis seems ineffective at times and seem to be injury prone as he was in Denver. Another observation is Moss being doubled and another wideout must step up. Patten dropped some crucial balls. I say Thrash should be the number 2 because he does make some big time catches in the clutch. This is just my two cents.

If this was the case then no team will let their players leave the team... or kill them before they join another team. Yeah it does give them some input may be a lot but this should not affect the game else what are our coaches for... Everyone knows how a certain player plays, how a certain running back runs, how Vick runs or thinks about running before throwing, but still they do it and win the game rite... This was just a bad loss... Skins will re-group and if we end up winning next game.. we will again start talking about Cooley, Sellars, Moss going to pro-bowl. AMEN!

Archived