Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We find out what kind of football team this is come sunday

footballhenry

This sunday night's game is HUGE in terms of what we can expect from our beloved team. Now its a long season, and ANYTHING can happen but you learn the most about a team when they have their backs against the wall. Its how we respond to adversity that matters most. This team just endured the worst loss in the past three seasons, imho. If we come out firing against Philly then we know we have a resilient and bright future, if we lay down again then we need to start to worry. My prediction? Were gonna respond in an ENORMOUS way sunday night, in fact I think that we will beat Philly in a hard fought battle, but well enough to ensure our place back among the top teams in the league. This team has too much talent, and more importantly too many GREAT coaches to fail. Joe will get it done.

This sunday night's game is HUGE in terms of what we can expect from our beloved team. Now its a long season, and ANYTHING can happen but you learn the most about a team when they have their backs against the wall. Its how we respond to adversity that matters most. This team just endured the worst loss in the past three seasons, imho. If we come out firing against Philly then we know we have a resilient and bright future, if we lay down again then we need to start to worry. My prediction? Were gonna respond in an ENORMOUS way sunday night, in fact I think that we will beat Philly in a hard fought battle, but well enough to ensure our place back among the top teams in the league. This team has too much talent, and more importantly too many GREAT coaches to fail. Joe will get it done.

Sunday night will be huge, Our fans will be fired up :applause:

As bad as we played yesterday the entire game was decided by our terrible turnovers. how many points did they score because of them? 25 or something? If we just hold on to the ball, make a couple of first down (yes IMO that drop by Patten on 3-14 was huge), this game take a different complexion.

We just can't do that against the Eagles and we can't just try to pass on every down...its a must that we protect the ball and its a must that we don't drop easy passes. We need to click again as well as we were clicking against the Broncos, Chiefs and 49ers on offense without the turnovers (in the Broncos and Chiefs games).

In addition the Eagles pass pass pass and pass again so we will only realy have to worry about Westbrook getting those little outside swing passes. that is why we need Lavar, and Washington in there to provide the speed at LB.

Honestly I would love to say the skins at home take this one but I thought the Giants shouldn't even be able to keep up with the 31st ranked D let along shut us down so I will wait and hope that Gibbs get this team playing to the level they played the first 6 games. We will see.

Archived