Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lenny couldn't wait to make his jabs at us this week...

PiLfan

we lost so, guess what?....lenny spends a majority of his time writing about our game and how much we suck and are overrated.

his article started off okay enough...good tribute to Mara and all...but man, he must've loved writing this:

"All those Joe Gibbs apologists, who insisted earlier in the season that the Redskins head coach had merely suffered an aberrational season in '04, might want to consider delaying the canonization ceremony a while longer. Gibbs looked like just some Ordinary Joe on Sunday, and his team was extraordinarily bad, to say the least."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2208664

my only question is....does this fat tub ever write about us after we win???.....when we were 3-0, not a peep out of him. we lose two real tough road games, and he suddenly gets the urge to write about us. then we pound SF and score 52...again he's awfully quiet.

so.....predictably, after we get thumped yesterday, he couldn't wait to get on his computer and start with the smack....the only thing he's probably made a faster dash for was the door when the delivery guy shows up with the XL double cheesburger bigfoot pizza, bucket of wings, and a diet coke.

It is not that we lost but how we lost, a big game biggest game Skins have played in years and we did not shiow up. We deserve all the $hit the media dishes out and more it was an embarassment.

Yep. They deserve all the bashing in the world and Gibbs should make it mandatory reading for all of the players and coaches.

Instead of looking at your playbook this week read all of the negative articles about how much you stink and didnt show up for a big divisional game and laid a big fat egg instead.

For once, I don't even mind that Lenny wrote anything bad about us. The Redskins deserve every bit of abuse the media has to hand out. They stunk yesterday! Simple as that. I haven't read any articles about yesterdays shellacking nor do I plan on reading anything outside of this forum this week. Lets just suck it up and come out screaming on Sunday night.

:eaglesuck

Len P is a fair writer and does get quite a few scoops, but every time he talks about the Skins these days he simply comes off as petty. It's gotten to the point where it's a waste of time for anyone who follows the Skins to read his work.

He should have written about what a great game the Redskins played.

i think you're missing my point....yeah, the skins played horrid and deserve to get the bad press. my issue is that, with this one particular fat arse, he only tends to write when we're down and never gives Gibbs credit when he's winning.

i'll bet a baker's dozen of Kripsy Kreme donuts that if we beat the eagles next week, Lenny will suddenly forget there's a team here in washington.

Len P is a fair writer and does get quite a few scoops, but every time he talks about the Skins these days he simply comes off as petty. It's gotten to the point where it's a waste of time for anyone who follows the Skins to read his work.

Lenny and Sally Jenkins are both on my list of "do not read under any circumstances."

Archived