Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keys to Redskins Success Next Week!

EnFoRcEr_uPu

#1 - Move holdman or take him out of the game. To have a bad game, or even two is understandable. But it's getting old watching people run up the left side of the field on us like they're playing a pee-wee team.

#2 - Offensive line is weak on left side. They have our stronger backs playing on Brunell's weak side, which makes sense. But they're coming in from the strong side to fast and too often

#3 - Portis. LET HIM RUN HOW HE WANTS! He IS NOT a down hill RB. Run the plays he likes, and he'll make it happen.

#4 - The crowd needs to be in this game. GET LOUD AND PROUD!!!

How about the key being the team actually showing up. I've never seen a Gibbs team that just wasn't there mentally. It's on the coaching staff - they plain did not have them ready to play a HUGE game. I thought this team turned a corner but it was more of the same old sad Skins - poor tackling, stupid penalties, bad play calling, turnovers, and on and on.

if Griffen can't go we need to move Daniels at DT (he has experience there) and start Clemons at DE. In addition Bench Holdman and start Lavar

We have got to run the ball more often. I can't believe we didn't try that against the Giants in the first quarter when we were down only 3, 6, 13 points.

Looks like Chris is out so we will need a huge game from Jansen because Molinaro will need help on the LT side.

We just can't afford ANY turnovers against the Eagles..NONE. On the otherhand we must force a couple otherwise we probably lose.

Depending on how well the OL holds we must go down field with the ball. If I see Patten drop another I want to see Jacobs in there. This coaching staff preaches about Lavar how he misses plays, blah blah blah but Patten hasn't done anything to write home about. Give Jacobs a chance to impress us.

Last but not list we must find a KR/PR, Ladell and Thrash are not it. Cut Novack (I hate to say this because the Cowturds are going to pick him up probably) and pickup one or go for OL help.

How about the key being the team actually showing up. I've never seen a Gibbs team that just wasn't there mentally. It's on the coaching staff - they plain did not have them ready to play a HUGE game. I thought this team turned a corner but it was more of the same old sad Skins - poor tackling, stupid penalties, bad play calling, turnovers, and on and on.

of course they will show up

they are playing in front of the home crowd

we have to bring the 12th man and make the eagles mess up their plays

Archived