Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You knew it wasn't our day when . . .

goldenster95

. . . Manning got sacked early on and laid the ball on the turf . . . if we had anyone in the backfield, he picks it up and takes it to the house . . . would that have changed the game? . . . who knows? . . . but when you saw no one there and the Giants recovered the ball, it was that same damn turnover luck we've been having . . .

. . . Manning got sacked early on and laid the ball on the turf . . . if we had anyone in the backfield, he picks it up and takes it to the house . . . would that have changed the game? . . . who knows? . . . but when you saw no one there and the Giants recovered the ball, it was that same damn turnover luck we've been having . . .

I knew it wasn't our day when Patten drops the ball on 3-14 for a first down. Brunell scrambles nicely throws a perfect ball and Patten drops it and the score at the time is only 6-0.....then for the rest of the game I counted 9 more dropped passes..PATHETIC

I suspected it during the National Anthem. My wife telling me we were going to get killed when she saw all those grand children added to the feeling.

Tiki taking off on the first play laid the ground work.

Then going 3 and out on the first drive and I was in "oh ****" mode.

When the first quarter ended with our O-line and D-line simply getting dominated in every way. They played with no spark and no fire and generally looked inept. The fumbles and dropped passes afterward were angering, but by the time those started coming, the game was essentially lost. It was just a matter of how bad it would be from there on out.

I knew it wasn't our day when I invited a Giants fan over and let him watch the game in my Redskins room. To make matters worse, his kids were there and I had to keep everything G rated.

Joe if you are reading this, I'll say it again. Yesterday was an anomaly.

There were 3 Redskins ready to scoop & score, but the sole Giant in position to get the ball (the OL beaten on the play) somehow came up with it.

I posted this in my other thread, but it's relevant here also. The Redskins continue to have bad luck on turnovers. The Giants fumbled 2 times and recovered both. The Redskins? They fumbled 3 times and lost all 3. :(

I suspected it during the National Anthem. My wife telling me we were going to get killed when she saw all those grand children added to the feeling.

You know what? That is exactly when I started to get the feeling that this wasn't going to be our day either....

Superstitions have nothing to do with this loss. Lack of heart and desire to win and be leading the division is what caused this loss. Betts lack of concentration was the breaking point in this game. Come on Betts, where was your head? The skins needed that possesion to turn the game around, and your head was up your ass, and did the worst thing that could happen at that point in the game. He needs to be traded this year. He fumbles any time there is a critical point of the game.

Superstitions have nothing to do with this loss. Lack of heart and desire to win and be leading the division is what caused this loss. Betts lack of concentration was the breaking point in this game. Come on Betts, where was your head? The skins needed that possesion to turn the game around, and your head was up your ass, and did the worst thing that could happen at that point in the game. He needs to be traded this year. He fumbles any time there is a critical point of the game.

because he fumbled yesterday when it was 19-0 already?

I began wondering when Barber broke the first long run, but then we stopped them with just a FG.

I knew we were going to lose when Betts fumbled the second half kickoff because I knew that any halftime adjustments we made wouldn't matter. What a horrible, horrible game.

got into a bar argument about the skins possibly sweeping the division and then TIKI breaks the 1st play of the game 50+ :doh: Oh the embarassment...but we got PHILLY to beat this week...they looked awful at times against the broncos...who knows what 'Skins team will show up on Sunday...

:eaglesuck

Ya know, I think it was about the third time that funny shaped ball squirted out of somebody's hands and bounced around, ( the wrong way yet again, I might add), that I decided that maybe Murphy and his laws were hanging out on the Redskins sideline.

Archived