Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Should Be Happy..

BRONCOBORN

I would like to say that you should be happy because at least we beat the eagles yesterday 49 to 21. Since the broncos won yesterday you dont have to worry about losing a game on the eagles because next week you redskins play them at home at fedex field. So, with that in mind I know you guys are bummed out, but there is still hope especially if you win next week. I really think that next week with the help of the 12th man that the redskins should win, plus McNabb has a hernia or thats what it says at least even though hes been playing with it for the last 3 to 4 weeks. Just dont give up hope the season is not over. They can still go 13 and 3 ;) .

I have not given up especially since the Giants have to come to FEDEX, think the players wont remember?
Oh no Im not saying that, they will remember all right especially a 36 to nothing loss, how can you forget something like that. I have all the faith in the world that the skins bounce back and put a whooping on them during the year and the eagles next week. I hope Clinton Portis has a good game.

I second that notion 202Chaz. I think the most disturbing thing about our team, is that you do not know who is going to show up.

I am sick of the turnovers and I am sick of giving up one or two BIG runs a game. Pointing out our inefficiency in certain areas does not make us negative...just realistic.

And the Bronco's are looking stronger every week IMO, except Champ, who lost his ass on a couple of big plays that put the freaking Eagles in contention going into the 4th. But you all hung in there and finished them off. That is the way a good team plays.

I second that notion 202Chaz. I think the most disturbing thing about our team, is that you do not know who is going to show up.

I am sick of the turnovers and I am sick of giving up one or two BIG runs a game. Pointing out our inefficiency in certain areas does not make us negative...just realistic.

And the Bronco's are looking stronger every week IMO, except Champ, who lost his ass on a couple of big plays that put the freaking Eagles in contention going into the 4th. But you all hung in there and finished them off. That is the way a good team plays.

Well we are getting better it looks like, but you need to remember you guys almost came back on us and won, but we didnt let that happen, and the giants beat us as well, so that sucks for us. Does that make the giants the best NFC team since the bucs lost to the 9ners and you whooped the 9ners?

I feel sick to my stomach. That was the worst game I think I've ever seen since the days of Heath Shuler and Norv Turner. It may have been worse than Spurrier's teams.

That was just pathetic.

On the bright side, teams need a wake up game sometimes. Maybe this will provide some spark? Who knows.

Go DENVER!!! I was very happy to see the Broncos CRUSH McNabb and the Eagles. They played a great game. It makes me sad that I traded Jake No Mistake Plummer on my fantasy team because the Skins laid an egg :) Thanks for the words Broncosfan, I needed to see that today. This is an especially ugly Monday for me.

I feel sick to my stomach. That was the worst game I think I've ever seen since the days of Heath Shuler and Norv Turner. It may have been worse than Spurrier's teams.

That was just pathetic.

On the bright side, teams need a wake up game sometimes. Maybe this will provide some spark? Who knows.

Go DENVER!!! I was very happy to see the Broncos CRUSH McNabb and the Eagles. They played a great game. It makes me sad that I traded Jake No Mistake Plummer on my fantasy team because the Skins laid an egg :) Thanks for the words Broncosfan, I needed to see that today. This is an especially ugly Monday for me.

Your welcome on the words of wisdom my friend and you should feel better by..hmmm...thursday cause that was a hard loss, I dont blame you to be upset. Id be pissed if that was the broncos game. I should tell you Im a huge portis fan and I root for only the redskins in the NFC. Except when you guys whooped us in the superbowl, 42 to 10.. :doh: What was I thinking?

Congratulations on the Broncos' big win over Philthy, and thanks for the encouraging words about our temporarily-hapless Redskins. I agree, we can bounce back from this, just like Denver bounced back from that humiliating 34-10 shellacking the mostly-hapless Dolphins laid on y'all in Week One ;)

Thanks for taking the time and coming to our board to give us a bit of encouragement =).. Always nice to have people like you who are fans of other teams dropping by =)
Im a hardcore broncos fan, but my favorite team in the NFC is the redskins thats why Im on this board, besides I love Clinton Portis.

thanks for the words man..i really hope we can bounce back and beat philly. and as someone else said in another thread, if gibbs is really back, he'll have us ready and we'll bounce back and take this one. i think we have the talent, we just need to piece everything together. hopefully we can bounce b ack and show the character of this team

I would like to say that you should be happy because at least we beat the eagles yesterday 49 to 21. Since the broncos won yesterday you dont have to worry about losing a game on the eagles because next week you redskins play them at home at fedex field. So, with that in mind I know you guys are bummed out, but there is still hope especially if you win next week. I really think that next week with the help of the 12th man that the redskins should win, plus McNabb has a hernia or thats what it says at least even though hes been playing with it for the last 3 to 4 weeks. Just dont give up hope the season is not over. They can still go 13 and 3 ;) .

you know, i used to think you were a retarded troll...but now your not so bad

Archived