Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumping off the Bandwagon!!

tkatz

Wow, I didn't realize the amount of fairweater fans that were around here. Win and everything is great, lose and it is the end of the season. How sad. Anyway, excuse me while I go and continue supporting my team. GO SKINS!

Bandwagon? The Bandwagon has already crashed into a ditch and all four wheels have come off. The way things are going, it might be better to lose all the rest of the games and try to get the best 1st round pick that we can...wait I forgot...We don't HAVE a 1st round pick next year..thanks a lot Joe...:tantrum:

Wow man....just WOW. You mean if we did have a first rounder you would prefer to lose all the games to get a good pick? You guys call yourselves redskins fans?

We are 4-3. We have the Eagles, Cowturds, and Giants in Fedex before we have to go backup and play the Eagles in the final game. We have SD in FedEx. We have TB who have not QB and just lost to a team we beat 52-17. And you want to throw in the season?

And we are playing the Eagles this week. The same Eagles that just lost 49-21 to the same team we lost to by 2 points.

This statement, getting off the bandwagon reminds me why we have been bad for so long. Because our owner felt the same way every year and threw money away to has beens in order to get a QUICK winning team. However Joe is not like that. He works at it works at it until we get it right.

BTW as bad as this game was it wasn't as bad as the body bag game we played in Philly way back when and then turned around and beat them in the playoffs. Hmmmm, wonder how many people got off the "bandwagon" back then.

Keep supporting the team, just don't slow the bus down for those of us still on when you try to get back on after we bounce back from this one bad game. Those of us who refuse to jump off know that Gibbs is not the kind of coach to give up on a season after a bad loss that puts us at 4-3, and 1 game back of the division leaders. You don't go from a top 5 team in the NFC to a cellar-dweller based on one game.

Sunday night's game will show a lot about the character of this team, and you may be surprised when they show up to play, but I won't be.

All you fair weather fans why dont you just get the hell outta this site and become Cowboys fans. We dont need your kind representing the Skins. To all the real fans I admire every last one of you. I'll stick with the Skins til I'm dead and buried: Go Skins!!!

Being critical of a pi$$ poor performance in a division leading game after a performace like yesterday is not jumping off the bandwagon. They flat out did not show up and the Giants had all this emotion for there dead owner and that combination bolied down to the most embarassing defeat the Skins ever suffered in the modern era. How could thay not be ready to play Redskins football yesterday? it is frustrating and mind boggling

The only bandwagon people are jumping on is the liquor after the game! We suck so bad it hurts, but I love my team. I am always there to support them year after year. At least with Gibbs we always have hope. I'll be at the Eagles Game, and I'll scream at the Eagles fans until they cart me away!

I'll be screaming right with you.

Just curious here ... were guys like Chief Skins and Dalecitymike and the hundreds of others screaming from the rooftops about how awful this team is now that they lost a blowout screaming just as loud about how great this team was a week ago when they won a similar blowout?

Or is overreaction solely for weeks when we get beat?

Just curious here ... were guys like Chief Skins and Dalecitymike and the hundreds of others screaming from the rooftops about how awful this team is now that they lost a blowout screaming just as loud about how great this team was a week ago when they won a similar blowout?

Or is overreaction solely for weeks when we get beat?

I dont know if its so much of an overreaction or merely the fact that I was overestimating the skins before the game. I definately understand what you said previously about keeping these threads to a minimum b/c people absolutely misunderstood the point of it. The point was by no means to say that I would no longer cheer for the Redskins or have faith the point was to show that I do not believe we are as good as advertised. I think the Giants exposed glaring weaknesses (center, left guard, left tackle, defensive ends/line) that wasnt as apparent before. Because we were exposed I now think teams will take advantage of this and my hopes for a superbowl run are severely diminished, although I hope we do make it! For those who posted obnoxious and degrading things re-read my post before you make ignorant and rude comments. I honestly expect more from Redskins fans.

Honestly, watch what you say, especially when you just sound stupid. Clearly I am going to support the Skins just as much as I have previously, the point I was trying to make which was I obviously didnt get across to you was that in terms of the Skins being superbowl contenders I have jumped off the bandwagon. I am not a fair-weather fan I simply do not believe after weaknesses were exposed in yesterdays game that we are superbowl contenders.

And dont call people you dont know panzys.

4-3. NFC. Im still looking for the super bowl. If It can be done, it can be done by coach. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Woose. You have no loyalty. You have no faith. One thing I've learned in life is if you ever want to be something you NEVER give up. You gotta believe.

Any one who wants to win in life need to believe until the very end. That is why the Redskins went INTO Dallas, got beat for 54 minutes, and STILL won the game IN Dallas beating our arch rivals.

So if you're going to give up after 1 humuliating, yet humbling game experience, then I don't ever want to see you on this board or the Redskins bandwagon again. Capiche?

What happened to the Redskins last sunday is not unexpected. They came out flat againts a team emotionaly pumped up. The Cowboys always had a game every year like that so stop being so freaked out. You have an excellent team. And will be in the hunt for the division and the play off's all year.

Right up to the point the Cowboys knock you out of contencion of corse. :silly:

Keep hate alive! :D

• 2 months later...
Bandwagon? The Bandwagon has already crashed into a ditch and all four wheels have come off. The way things are going, it might be better to lose all the rest of the games and try to get the best 1st round pick that we can...wait I forgot...We don't HAVE a 1st round pick next year..thanks a lot Joe...:tantrum:

reading this thread is interesting....nice bump. i find this post to be the "Most likely to be regretted by the author."

Archived