Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am looking forward to work tomorrow - yup!

5SuperBowls

You see, I have this boss at my new job, who gets sooooo giddy when the Deadskins win. He was simply ecstatic this past week over the drubbing you guys gave the "Oh how the mighty have fallen" 49er's. He's a typical Deadskins fan - he doesn't know too much about his team, but roots for them vociferously. I know more about the skins than he does. So, last Monday morning, I get to work and ask him how his weekend was (not referring to football but life in general) and he starts laughing like a madman (skins romped/ "Boys lost another toughie). So, I want to know, do I go in and rub his nose in it, or just pretend like nothing happened? What would you do?

You see, I have this boss at my new job, who gets sooooo giddy when the Deadskins win. He was simply ecstatic this past week over the drubbing you guys gave the "Oh how the mighty have fallen" 49er's. He's a typical Deadskins fan - he doesn't know too much about his team, but roots for them vociferously. I know more about the skins than he does. So, last Monday morning, I get to work and ask him how his weekend was (not referring to football but life in general) and he starts laughing like a madman (skins romped/ "Boys lost another toughie). So, I want to know, do I go in and rub his nose in it, or just pretend like nothing happened? What would you do?

You might be the biggest idiot I have seen on this website. And you are 46? I am glad you don't work for me

Good lord :doh:

I would ask myself why I hate my home team and instead admire the root-sucking Cowboys.

I dont think your 2nd grade teacher qualifies as your boss.

I would ask myself why I hate my home team and instead admire the root-sucking Cowboys.

The Deadskins are not my home team and neither are the Cowboys. I'm from NY, but I just got lucky by picking the Cowboys as my favorite team when I was 10. They've given me five Championships. How 'bout dem Cowboys!

The Deadskins are not my home team and neither are the Cowboys. I'm from NY, but I just got lucky by picking the Cowboys as my favorite team when I was 10. They've given me five Championships. How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Not only are you an idiot but you are a bandwagon fan

And you are middle age, probably bald, and with a gut, and little sex life, trying to validate your existence on a Redskins message board :doh:

Screw the last 14, screw the trophies... Redskins 14 - Cowboys 13 .... :dallasuck

Not only are you an idiot but you are a bandwagon fan

And you are middle age, probably bald, and with a gut, and little sex life, trying to validate your existence on a Redskins message board :doh:

Really, a bandwagon fan for 36 years? I am middle aged, do have a gut, thankfully a full head of hair, and my sex life?......well, let's just say that I have no complaints. Yeah that's it, I'm trying to validate my existence. Thanks for figuring me out.

That's great. What'd ya'll do against MY NFC East team?

(Get ready, here comes the "we won 14 out of 15 and 10 straight in Dallas" argument. Can't say they're better this year. Gotta live in the past.)

OR

(The old, "we manhandled and obliderated you for 56 minutes and you stole it at the end." Which is, well, just false.)

The Deadskins

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. The Deadskins. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? The Deadskins. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

i love stewie.

Archived