Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Okay, I think I got this Islam thing figured out.

Mickalino

When the Muslims started saying "It's a religion of peace", we misunderstood.

It sounded like they were saying "peace", but it was the other word that

sounds the same, "piece."

So it's actually "A religion of Piece"

As in :

1- They want a PIECE of everyone.

2-They want their suicide bombers to blow up people into PIECES.

3-They only have a PIECE of truth - the other 99 % of their religion is a lie.

As in :

I am lost and don't understand the point of this post at all. You don't actually think that Islam in its true form (not this radical/violent movement) is violent? You are talking about a religion that is in every country in the world and has over a billion followers. The reason people say, "it's a religion of peace", is because it is - like all major religions......

I am lost and don't understand the point of this post at all. You don't actually think that Islam in its true form (not this radical/violent movement) is violent? You are talking about a religion that is in every country in the world and has over a billion followers. The reason people say, "it's a religion of peace", is because it is - like all major religions......

That's the problem. You'll be hard pressed to find Islam in its "true form", epecially in the Middle East. Radical Islam is prevelant in the Middle East, but most people are scared to say it because this country has become too PC. I'm anti-PC, so I don't give a sh!t.

how many religions are truly religions of peace, the only one i can think of off hand is buddhism.

Well, it seems that Christianity has progressed beyond the abortion-clinic bombings, and clearly the Christian fanatics now represent a FAR, FAR smaller percentage of their religion, than the fanatics that represent Islam.

That's the problem. You'll be hard pressed to find Islam in its "true form", epecially in the Middle East. Radical Islam is prevelant in the Middle East, but most people are scared to say it because this country has become too PC. I'm anti-PC, so I don't give a sh!t.

So let’s look at this for a minute. There are roughly 1.5 billion Muslims in the world out of a total population of roughly 6.5 billion (23% of the WHOLE WORLDS POPULATION!). So you are saying that radical Islam is “prevalent” in the Islamic world. That means that you are claiming that somewhere around 1 billion people are radical fundamentalists?? Fundamentalism is an ENORMOUS problem facing Islam – but to clam that is it prevalent out of a population of 1.5 billion is ignorant.

As in :

Careful dude. I got a week off one time for using "religion of pieces". Just letting you know

Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) – Terrorist organization in Uganda

KKK – Christian terrorist organization that I think we all know about

Christian Identity: an organization made up of various radical groups

The Order, God’s Army (Burma), ect..

I agree that is not as common as in Islam of course – but don’t ignore Christian problems.

Ooooh, look out, he doesn't give a **** guys...

It's actually not difficult at all to find Islam in its true form. I knew Muslims in high school just like I do now in college. They ran the bakery down the street and worked with me at Blockbuster. You say you can't find them because they don't do anything to make themselves noticed. They don't stand out any more than law-abiding, peaceful Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists or Hindus.

It's actually not difficult at all to find Islam in its true form. I knew Muslims in high school just like I do now in college. They ran the bakery down the street and worked with me at Blockbuster. You say you can't find them because they don't do anything to make themselves noticed. They don't stand out any more than law-abiding, peaceful Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists or Hindus.

You can't find them because they are silent about the terrorism.

Like I've siad before, as far as I'm concerned that's cupability in and of itself

You can't find them because they are silent about the terrorism.

Like I've siad before, as far as I'm concerned that's cupability in and of itself

http://islam.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=islam&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.unc.edu%2F%257Ekurzman%2Fterror.htm

Here is a list of just some of the most powerful people in the Islamic world and what they had to say post 9/11. I am not sure what you want them to do - the quotes are right there. Maybe we could make shirts or something that says "Osama is not my friend" and get those arabs to wear them around - then I would feel better. :rolleyes:

Also, why does the church nor every day citizens in America not speak out often against the KKK or the LRA in Uganda? I will say that as a Christian I have been silent on those issues in connection with the church - does that make me guilty of their crimes?

http://islam.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=islam&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.unc.edu%2F%257Ekurzman%2Fterror.htm

Also, why does the church nor every day citizens in America not speak out often against the KKK or the LRA in Uganda? I will say that as a Christian I have been silent on those issues in connection with the church - does that make me guilty of their crimes?

Because the KKK and the LRA and the IRA aren't blowing up entire buildings, or lopping heads off teenage girls. Muslims are.

The KKK, LRA, IRA aren't threatening national security or the security of other western nations. Muslims are.

The KKK, LRA, IRA etc etc sin't involved in 14 of the worlds 15 major conflicts. Muslims are

ANd until more than 50 people show up at anti- terrorism rallies like the one in NJ last year, I say they are complicent in their silence

Because the KKK and the LRA and the IRA aren't blowing up entire buildings, or lopping heads off teenage girls. Muslims are.

The KKK, LRA, IRA aren't threatening national security or the security of other western nations. Muslims are.

The KKK, LRA, IRA etc etc sin't involved in 14 of the worlds 15 major conflicts. Muslims are

ANd until more than 50 people show up at anti- terrorism rallies like the one in NJ last year, I say they are complicent in their silence

:doh: Oh man -

1) Yes they are violent and killing girls - and doing a lot of bad things. "The LRA rebels say they are fighting for the establishment of a government based on the biblical Ten Commandments in Uganda...Forty-eight people were hacked to death near the town of Kitgum in the far north of Uganda on 25 July 2002.....The LRA has abducted large numbers of civilians for training as guerrillas; most victims were children and young adults....The LRA continued to kill, torture, maim, rape, and abduct large numbers of civilians, virtually enslaving numerous children." http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/lra.htm

2) Welcome to the 21st century - international conflicts which effect the stability of other governments play an ENORMOUS role in American security.

So where is the Christian outrage??? They have been silent over this and so have all the Christians in America. They are killing people (mostly children) and destorying a country for decades now in the name of the 10 Commandments.

Just please explain the LRA in Uganda and why we as Christian don't need to speak out against this. Why can we be silent on this issue?? And then in turn - through your logic we are all guilty of these crimes and thousands of killings. Right?

Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) – Terrorist organization in Uganda

KKK – Christian terrorist organization that I think we all know about

Christian Identity: an organization made up of various radical groups

The Order, God’s Army (Burma), ect..

I agree that is not as common as in Islam of course – but don’t ignore Christian problems.

Yes, but they only have a few thousand members at best in the US mostly

Bin Laden has millions all over the world

this is the problem with the left on this issue(Im not saying the left is worthless, they are very needed and Im pissed they have been hijacked cause its allowing my party to go where I dont want), they minimize the action of terrorists purelly on a dissent level.

now before the chomos squirt thier placentas on the rug in rage, I would like to say that you dont support the terrorists knowingly. You are merely dissenting the administration, but watch your propaganda. In your zeal you ignore the spread of this god type butchery.

One thing I know I can count on my leftist countrymen to agree with me about is the brutality of god worshipers, lets look back in history at about this time in christian time you had people whipping themsleves and doing horrible things to other people as these muslims are doing now. If we could find a scientist to say this is true you all would not be dragging your heels.

Im not saying muslims or arabs or any individual is wrong or an abomination. Im just saying Islam is facing the growing pains of god worship. The f'ed up part about it is they are doing it in the time when s can really hit the fan.

So when you guys just up and defend them cause you want to be nice or whatever, your being enablers to catastrophy. Imagine back in spain if you werent right for them, and you just brushed off the inquistion of those arround you. That is what is happening with Islam today.

I am not saying all Islam is doing this, but if you turn your eyes to what is happening then you are allowing a new inquistion whether you are a jew, a christian, an atheist, or a drunkard skin fan.

My point is this, the left machine has convinced a large swath that they should ignore this inquistion. As long as that small group is given that berth, they will maximize it.

www.freemuslims.org

The Free Muslims Coalition (FMC), a national Muslim organization with 15 chapters, will give a presentation titled "The Struggle for the Future of the Middle East, Who Will Win?" at the National Defense University to a group of 50 government officials from the Department of Defense, Department of State and other agencies.

The presentation will be given by FMC president Kamal Nawash and FMC senior Islamic scholar, Dr. Ahmed Mansour.

Among the topics of discussion are the causes of terrorism by Muslims. This topic is especially important following the terrorist attacks in London and Egypt. Following the attacks, many "experts" in Europe and the Middle East blamed the attacks on American and British foreign policies in Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan. The Free Muslims Coalition (FMC) absolutely rejects this explanation and argues that those who offer such explanations are inadvertently helping the terrorists by repeating their insincere justifications for murder.

"Islamic" terrorism is the result of an ideology called "Political Islam." Political Islam is an ideology that totally rejects the separation of religion and state and instead seeks to create theocratic "Islamic States" based on the delusion that Muslims are not sufficiently religious and that if they were to return to a strict interpretation of God?s "laws" that the problems in the Muslim world would be solved. The problem with governments that chose to enforce "God?s laws" is that they don?t work. Every modern example of an "Islamic State" has been a total failure. Iran, Afghanistan and the Sudan all failed to deliver the prosperity they envisioned or promised their followers.

Unfortunately, the failures of Iran, Afghanistan and Sudan have not quelled the desire to create theocratic Islamic states. Instead, those who call for theocratic Islamic states continue to argue that theocracies are the best governments but that Iran, Afghanistan and Sudan "did not implement the system correctly."

Ironically, the explanation that those governments that tried theocracies and failed "did not implement it correctly" is the same explanation given by the various communist states during the communist era. This is why there were various versions of communism including, Marxism, Leninism, Stalinism, and Maoism. They all said that communism works but that others did it incorrectly. At the end they all failed because communism was an inherently a flawed system.

It is important to keep in mind that Islamic theocracies are not the only theocracies that fail. Christian theocracies failed just as miserably. In fact, it was only after Europe finally rejected the theocratic model that Europe experienced a renaissance and prospered.

More importantly than being inherently flawed, political Islam will almost definitely lead to terrorism and extremism. Because political Islam is based on the desire to enforce God?s laws, it leads to religious absolutism. Religious absolutism results from a belief that a particular faith represents the absolute truth and therefore must be accepted by everyone else without question. Such an absolutist ideology encourages bigotry of the highest order and promotes extreme hatred of other faiths.

Since intellectual enlightenment respects diversity and rejects bigotry, religious absolutists, as a matter of faith tend to be anti-intellectual. That is why absolutists are by nature, fundamentalists. They preach literalist philosophies and demonstrate an intrinsic repulsion for modernity. Political Islam, as was the case with political Christianity, abhors open societies and works to destroy any system that promotes tolerance and advances the cause of democracy.

This is why the Free Muslims Coalition constantly argues that the war on terrorism has to be more than a military battle. It must also be an ideological battle and only Muslims can defeat the ideology of hate caused by political Islam.

To prove that political Islam leads to terrorism, consider that the phenomenon of Islamic terrorism is about 25 years old. This is about the same time of the Islamic revolution in Iran which ignited political Islam throughout the Muslim world. There is a direct relationship between the rise of political Islam and the rise of Islamic terrorism.

It should be noted that the positions of the Free Muslims Coalition does not mean that we don?t love our religion. To the contrary, we are very devout Muslims. It is because we love our religion that we take these positions. Having said this, we again urge the American Muslim leadership and Muslim leaders throughout the world to come to terms with the fact that political Islam does not work. We also encourage Muslim organizations to advocate for the separation of religion and state in the Muslim world.

Please help fight terrorism by making a contribution at:

http://www.freemuslims.org/support/donate.php

For more information, visit our website at www.freemuslims.org

So basically, your qualm is more with the Middle East, not Muslims in general.... Right?

Why not say it that way?

Yeah, the guy down the at the bakery was probably making more than just bread. :silly:

Get real dude, we're not talking about your "real world" experience working with a couple of Muslims down at the local blockbuster. We're talking about radical Islam throughout the world, especially the Middle East.

So basically, your qualm is more with the Middle East, not Muslims in general.... Right?

Why not say it that way?

WTF did I just say? You obviously can read, but can't interpret. I said, once again, Radical Islam is prevelant in the Middle East. Do I have a problem with peaceful, law abiding Muslims? No. That goes for Christians, Jews, whoever. I don't care what religion they are. As long as they aren't trying to chop off my head or blow me up.

Archived