Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cut Ray Brown!

EHoffman

yea i saw him on that first play he came in he got pancaked, and im sure it happened a few more times

we were already getting beat down at that time. I actually laughed when I saw it because my bro was like "how much you wanna bet ray brown takes care of his guy unlike Samuels" I just had to bust out laughing when I saw him get pancaked.

Our line was getting smacked around long before Ray got in there.

Besides, Ray is at his best at guard, putting him out at tackle (especially left tackle) is unfair. I wish Jim Molinaro was ready, he's the one who should be the back up left tackle. His lack of progress is hurting this line's depth alot more than Ray Brown.

Ray Brown isn't good enough to be a backup Tackle. Maybe he can get by in a game or two as a guard but his best days are over and the Tackle position requires a person at the peak of their game. Our lack of depth on the O and Dline is worrisome. 2 facets of our team that we did very little to address in the offseason (minus the signing of Rabach).

i laughed also. i was like wtf...the oline supposed to be the pancaker not the pancakee! :laugh: i think ray was even chuckling about it in the huddle. he's going to be target of some jokes this week.

that said for his age, ray is a phenomenal player. he even tightened it down once he broke a sweat. that said, i also find it hard to believe that he is the best option available.

Every single redskin player and coach sucked today,it was just one of those days. Nothing went right.

So get over it. Hope that this modivates the players to give their best every single game for the rest of the season. While i enjoyed last weeks game against the 49ers, blowing them out was probably the worse thing that could have happened to the skins. I think they thought this was going to be a blowout(of the giants) and they didnt show up.The giants did.

Keep the Faith.

This was supposed to be mocking the other "Cut so-and-so" threads.

I failed.

Ray Brown is the ****, he gets a free pass

As does Patrick Ramsey who played like he still wanted to be in the NFL which was good

as for the rest of the team,

they should be lined up in jockstraps and hazed with hot texas pete sauce like i was in my fratenal days

Although this is supposed to be a joke thread, I don't think he deserves a roster spot. I'm not blaming anything on him, he can do a lot for his age. Its incredible that he's still playing.

Just don't like the fact that our only backup o-linemen is over 40 years old. We should have a better and younger player than that to be our backup linemen.

That is horrible management.

Cut Ray Brown??? How about the tight end who dropped 4 passes today and the right side of the defense. Its time to put Lavar on the field and make holman the backup

i agree. ray brown is the last thing we need to worry about. i cant believe we let tiki barber get 206.

Archived