Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roll Call for all Skins Fans

Mickalino

What poll?

Are you blonde?

:laugh:

Blondie

Apparently what I have learned is that your message posts BEFORE you finish working on the poll on the 2nd page. So if it takes several minutes to complete the poll options, the people see the post without the poll until you finish the 2nd step. That's something the Staff might want to look into. So no, this wasnt due to blonde hairs on my part. Look again, and you will see a poll

I consider myself a true "die hard" I will be at the skins game losing my voice even if we were 0-7 right now. On the other hand with the history of The Skins over the past ten years I have approached this season with a pessimistic attitude and the Ill belive it when I see it" attitude. Going into todays game I thought we should have been heavy favorites, and I was starting to sip the Kool Aid once again.

With that being said, as for a bright outlook on this season, how bright does every one want it to be? I am wondering when the last team to get skunked 36-0 made a legitimate Super Bowl run? Does anyone know? Do I believe we can rebound ? Absolutely? Do I think that was the Redskins on teh field today? Thier helmets and the Jerseys were.

All I was hoping for was complete devestation towards the end of the game so us as fans can get our heads out of our ass and quit looking at the stats as a source for determining which teams we are going to school and which teams we are going to have a close game with, because when it is al said and done. Stats do not mean squat. I am glad we got this strong dose of reality, so the team can wake up, put thier heads on straight and give it 300 percent week in and week out, starting next week with Philly.

cautiously optimistic here.i truly believe Joe can make this team win.will it be this year?i now have serious doubts.tiki burned as usual.so what else is new?he usually does.i'm still clinging to Joe's december record and the fact that we have 3 division games then.it's time to look forward to philly because this game is now history and better off forgotten until we see them again.

I consider myself a true "die hard" I will be at the skins game losing my voice even if we were 0-7 right now. On the other hand with the history of The Skins over the past ten years I have approached this season with a pessimistic attitude and the Ill belive it when I see it" attitude. Going into todays game I thought we should have been heavy favorites, and I was starting to sip the Kool Aid once again.

With that being said, as for a bright outlook on this season, how bright does every one want it to be? I am wondering when the last team to get skunked 36-0 made a legitimate Super Bowl run? Does anyone know? Do I believe we can rebound ? Absolutely? Do I think that was the Redskins on teh field today? Thier helmets and the Jerseys were.

All I was hoping for was complete devestation towards the end of the game so us as fans can get our heads out of our ass and quit looking at the stats as a source for determining which teams we are going to school and which teams we are going to have a close game with, because when it is al said and done. Stats do not mean squat. I am glad we got this strong dose of reality, so the team can wake up, put thier heads on straight and give it 300 percent week in and week out, starting next week with Philly.

I feel where you're coming from, Go. I'm usually centered between even keel/ cautiously optomistic, but reserve the right to laucnh into complete homerism.

Next week we start the season over, one game at a time.

Have probably seen 99% of the games since my childhood. Love the skins. Hate the way they have performed since Coach Gibbs left in early 90's (except for the lone playoff year). Seen alot. We are not a good football team. We are average. Don't make playoff plans.

I predicted we would lose this game today 37-0. pretty close, huh?

Archived