Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is The Eagles Game A Must Win Now?

OldTownFan

forgot your own posts huh?

"The QB problem"

so you just stated you STILL BELIEVE WE HAVE A QB PROBLEM, and are not content with one hell of a one year solution, and thats a one year minimum.

And nobody said **** about Samuels this offseason the way they are saying something about him now.

look, your ****ing about our QB after a bad loss, after a great win you said nothing.

I'll let people read that and draw their own conclusion because obviously you don't see what is so blatent to the vast majority of fans on this board.

I haven't complained about Mark at all. And yes when your starting QB is 35 and the guy behind him has in large part failed you do have a problem to deal with in tems of the future. I've said this all along. Mark is the starter now and he's a damn good one. But the team has to have a guy to groom while Mark is running the show, I'm hoping it's Campbell. I think Mark can lead us this year and next, but he is older and likes to make some plays with his feet and that makes me nervous.

What about that is wrong? Tell me.

Also you are the person that started ****ing and calling out other fans. Ask the Mods about Samuels if you don't belive me, his price tag and performace on the field have long been the issue of offseason debate.

I haven't complained about Mark at all. And yes when your starting QB is 35 and the guy behind him has in large part failed you do have a problem to deal with in tems of the future. I've said this all along. Mark is the starter now and he's a damn good one. But the team has to have a guy to groom while Mark is running the show, I'm hoping it's Campbell. I think Mark can lead us this year and next, but he is older and likes to make some plays with his feet and that makes me nervous.

What about that is wrong? Tell me.

Also you are the person that started ****ing and calling out other fans. Ask the Mods about Samuels if you don't belive me, his price tag and performace on the field have long been the issue of offseason debate.

Noting Mark is old, or Samuels is overpriced is your opinion, but to call for Campbell or say we need to start looking at the future after one bad loss makes you look really bad.

Yes,

It's a home game, it's against the Eagles a NFCE opponent, it is a must win.

Every game right now is a must win to have a playoff shot.

Not only is the NFCE a tough division, but the NFCS is also very tough (see the Falcons, Panthers and Bucs).

I still believe we can win every home game at FedEx......we need to beat at least the Rams and the Cards on the road (the Bucs would be a nice win also).

We can still win ten games.....if the Redskins recoup from this loss, learn from their mistakes and EXECUTE!!!!!!!

Lets get pumped up

I can't make it through the week if this is the type of **** im going to have to deal with

Rally Redskins fans, does anybody honestly think a Joe Gibbs football team is going to lay down twice in a row?

at home?

after being embarressed?

in a must win?

bring on the birds

After the last few crappy years every game is a must win. Win or lose against the Iggles and the next game against the Bucs is a must win.but if we are 4-4 we still can go 12-4 if we are 4-5, we still can go 11-5. Even right now we are 4-3 and can go 13-3. Remember last year when we were 1-4? There was no hope. We still have hope for this year.

STOP CRYING!!!

All your whining sounds like my WIFE! Worrying everyone to death. Sound like a bunch of cowgirls fans.

Suck it up! Yes it does bite a** to get stomped on like we did today, but it happened and is in the past.

Keep the Faith

c'mon everybody, just because we got ran on, passed on, roughed up, knocked around, beaten, bruised, battered, and generally violated like some 17 year old wise guy who mistakenly snuck into a bar not knowing it was for gay couples, doesn't mean we can't take on the eagles, we can make them 4-4

whos with me?

I'm tired of catching, skins fans, its type to pitch.

Noting Mark is old, or Samuels is overpriced is your opinion, but to call for Campbell or say we need to start looking at the future after one bad loss makes you look really bad.

Mark is old, that's not opinion. 35 is old for a starting QB. Samuels being over priced is not my opinion, I like the guy and think he will improve as the team does. I mentioned Samuels because you, being clueless, pretended this issue was a new one raised by imagined fair weather fans. Nor have I called for Campbell, I think he shouldn't even be considered until at least next season. Get your accusations straight, you are confusing my correcting your lunacy with my personal opinions.

We got our butts whooped bad today. It was very ugly.

I think it was due to some horrible play calling on O. We threw the ball SO much. The running game was never established. The first half of the game we never committed to running the ball on any of our glorious 3 & outs. If if we get stopped on the runs atleast we try.

Also there were a ton of dropped passes today by everyone. Thats what frustrate me more than anything I think. Besides the first play of the game of course.

back to the topic...

Like I have been saying, this was a must win, and the eagles game is also a must win.

looking 2 weeks forward to our game vs. tampa... they lost the the 49ers today :laugh: . It can happen to any team any day. We just need to remember that.

Archived