Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Serving crow come get it while its hot

Happyfoosball

Too Funny, but You are going to get banned :laugh:

Why? You guys dogged my team all week, said Tiki couldn't run on you guys, said the Giants d was awful. Oh and how the Redskin were going to win by 20 and go 13-3. ALl the things you said I took in stride becuase the one thing you guys said was that I better come back when its over, well HERE I AM.

Why? You guys dogged my team all week, said Tiki couldn't run on you guys, said the Giants d was awful. Oh and how the Redskin were going to win by 20 and go 13-3. ALl the things you said I took in stride becuase the one thing you guys said was that I better come back when its over, well HERE I AM.

What are you talking about; we are holding Barber to less than 10 yards a carry.

I want to know why the Giants have underachieved to get to 5-2 if they're this good?

I mentioned that there was no way that the Giants would lose this week in NY when they are trying so hard to honor the memory of their owner. A lot of people don't understand that the Giants loved that guy. He wasn't just their boss. So they are playing a little harder then normal.

I mentioned that there was no way that the Giants would lose this week in NY when they are trying so hard to honor the memory of their owner. A lot of people don't understand that the Giants loved that guy. He wasn't just their boss. So they are playing a little harder then normal.

You're absolutely right. Combined with the Redskins not even showing up, every stat is absolutely meaningless in trying to predict this game.

The Giants dominated. If another NFC East is to win the division I'd rather it be the Giants than those dirty Cowboys or those nasty Eagles.

While your version of the truth is BS... you came here talking smack... so save the poor me stuff.

however, The Giants out played the Skins in every way today, and the Skins gave them the game in every way... which equals a rout.

Congradulations on the win, The Giants earned it.

See you at Fed-Ex

The Giants donimated today. The skins failed to show up. I was really impressed with the Giant D and the Giant Oline play. Manning was average. Barber was good, but the play calling and Oline gave him the opportunities. I don't know how the Giants are ranked 31st in the league.

Archived