Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jimmy Johnson is an idiot

skinshog

Actually, he said Marty has gotten his teams to the playoffs at a greater rate than Gibbs, Parcells or others. I'm not sure that's true, but it may be.

this is true, Jimmy Johnson said he has an overall better win percentage, but once he gets to the playoffs, he dives. I saw it on the pregame show

Jimmy Johnson also said that we were overrated and the Giant's would beat us.

He was right about that. His is biased against the Skins because I have never heard him say anything remotely complimentary about our club.

He was right on both accounts. :applause:

Don't confuse the subject with Facts, you'll throw the entire forum into disarray.

Sorry I just stated my opinion. The skins are overated and you guys did get beat by the Giants.

The skins for their personnel and salary of players and coaches are OVERATED.

Bottom Line: Marty benifitted from spending the majority of his career in the most pathetic division in the league. If he'd spent his "glory years" coaching in the NFC East, he NEVER would've even made the playoffs. Quick, who was his divisional challaenger when he was in Cleveland? How about KC? He was in the biggest joke division at a time when the AFC itself was a joke.

Remember the Denver Dougie dismembered in '87. A couple weeks before they had kicked Schotty's tuckus 55-7. :laugh:

He's a fat faced, pig jowled, cowgirl idiot.:gaintsuck

And a lip licker.

Plus he forced out one of the greatest coaches in NFL history Don Shula. Guess who had the better winning percentage during the 4 years Johnson coached the Dolphins vs. the last 4 years Don Shula coached the Dolphins? I'll give you a hint. He's not a fat faced, pig jowled, cowgirl idiot.

Sorry I just stated my opinion. The skins are overated and you guys did get beat by the Giants.

The skins for their personnel and salary of players and coaches are OVERATED.

In my opinion your opinion sucks. If this is your logic, please go someone else. I can't deal with morons today.

Archived