Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 things... 1 I am really worried bout this game

ARSexton

1. The more I see on the Death of Mara the more I worry about the impact it will have on the game. They are really gonna wanna come out and win it for the fans and the Mara Family. We really need to come out and be aware of this and not feed into their Hunger by not turning over the ball or committing stupid penatlies. Hopefully the Giants emotions will come back to normal and we can weather it.

2. WE NEED TO REALLY WIN THIS GAME JUST SO THE SLURPING OF ELI MANNING CAN STOP. I am so sick of it already. Last week they Slurped the cowboys, this week they are slurping eli.... god make it stop.

1. The more I see on the Death of Mara the more I worry about the impact it will have on the game. They are really gonna wanna come out and win it for the fans and the Mara Family. We really need to come out and be aware of this and not feed into their Hunger by not turning over the ball or committing stupid penatlies. Hopefully the Giants emotions will come back to normal and we can weather it.

2. WE NEED TO REALLY WIN THIS GAME JUST SO THE SLURPING OF ELI MANNING CAN STOP. I am so sick of it already. Last week they Slurped the cowboys, this week they are slurping eli.... god make it stop.

Im sure Dallas,Giants and Eaglesfans feel the same way about us with the media slurping us up.

It's going to be a tough game reguardless of his death.

Sure they are showing poor defense numbers, but that doesn't mean they are really that bad. Plus they are undefeated at home, the crowd, etc.

We barely lose to the Broncos, the Giants beat the broncos.

So expect this game to be a great one.

If this game was at home, I would say Skins dominate Giants in a shut out.

2 things I am worried about.

1. I didnt drink as much beer this week as I normally do so I didnt pick up a fresh keg and I have a lush buddy of mine coming over. Currently about 1/4 keg left.....

2. Not sure what to eat during the game. Maybe some hotdogs...hmmmm...

I expect a great game by the Redskins this week. They realize everything going on with the Giants and I hope they really continue to grow week after week. Oh, and I expect a win too.

im more worried about the phantom penalties myself. everyone loves an emotional win, i think the refs help keep the giants in this one. no matter what the Skins do we WILL have penalties. even a clean but hard hit on little eli will draw a roughing the passer. so i say, "break him off some boys"

he is a manning. the media will be jocking him for a while and will make excuses for him if the giants lose.

2 things I am worried about.

1. I didnt drink as much beer this week as I normally do so I didnt pick up a fresh keg and I have a lush buddy of mine coming over. Currently about 1/4 keg left.....

2. Not sure what to eat during the game. Maybe some hotdogs...hmmmm...

I expect a great game by the Redskins this week. They realize everything going on with the Giants and I hope they really continue to grow week after week. Oh, and I expect a win too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived