Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dish?

Stonoman

My Daughter changed from DTV to Dish and now no Football package.She pays for the TV as part of living with Me.I may kick Her out.LOL NexT season its back to DTV.The problem is for some reason it goes out all the time.Cable sucks here as well.I live in the Subs and even the cells hardly work.As I ride my golf cart to by dock and boat lift and now ease out into the ICW somehow football is last on my list.Right now its catching a big Redfish that just pushed along the waterway.Come Sunday its bad news I have to go to a sports bar.I really have it bad don't I. :D :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Being 70 is sweet. :D :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Jeeez, sorry to hear it. We just got DTV this season (actually the Friday before opening day) and got it all including Sunday Ticket for a promo price so I'm in Hog Heaven. I've been telling the wife that this WILL be a special season just because I get to see it all~ and just got DSL up n running so I could see all the drunk Eli pics, my spouse thought I was having convulsions, and I was

My Daughter changed from DTV to Dish and now no Football package.She pays for the TV as part of living with Me.I may kick Her out.LOL NexT season its back to DTV.The problem is for some reason it goes out all the time.Cable sucks here as well.I live in the Subs and even the cells hardly work.As I ride my golf cart to by dock and boat lift and now ease out into the ICW somehow football is last on my list.Right now its catching a big Redfish that just pushed along the waterway.Come Sunday its bad news I have to go to a sports bar.I really have it bad don't I. :D :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Being 70 is sweet. :D :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I live up the road from you on the coast and I have never had any problems with DTV(8 yrs and running). You may want to have it professionally installed.

My dilema is that I want HD for my new plasma, but I do not want to pay for the receiver (550 for a tivo receiver). I want to switch to comcast at the end of the year, but what the hell am I going to do next year in order to watch the skins? I live out in the burbs now and there are no bars near my new place.

Archived