Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not Televised...

Redskinz4Life89

Sorry to hear it, I see you're 16 but maybe you can goto a bar (they shouldn't be too rowdy that early). Otherwise try fieldpass - my sympathies are with you!

Also based on this map, perhaps if you go further north in wv you will see it? Go see grandma or something. (cannot vouch for the authenticity of this, pulled it from another post).

2005wk8-fox1.gif

Sorry to hear it, I see you're 16 but maybe you can goto a bar (they shouldn't be too rowdy that early). Otherwise try fieldpass - my sympathies are with you!

Also based on this map, perhaps if you go further north in wv you will see it? Go see grandma or something. (cannot vouch for the authenticity of this, pulled it from another post).

I see your making a mockery of my age.

I got Sunday Ticket in 1999, but before that I always went to sportsbars.

I was 12 when I went to the sportsbar for the first time :)

I always made sure I had a ride, etc... but I managed to pretty much never miss a game.

The thing is, that MANY places that have Sunday Ticket aren't really "bars" at all. Just sports-themed restaurants. No need to be of a certain age or even with an "adult."

I guarantee you if you call around you will find a place in your general area that has Sunday Ticket and is carrying the game.

Unless you live in the absolute boonies or have some sort of disability that prevents you from leaving the house, it's VERY VERY easy to never miss a game.

I got Sunday Ticket in 1999, but before that I always went to sportsbars.

I was 12 when I went to the sportsbar for the first time :)

I always made sure I had a ride, etc... but I managed to pretty much never miss a game.

The thing is, that MANY places that have Sunday Ticket aren't really "bars" at all. Just sports-themed restaurants. No need to be of a certain age or even with an "adult."

I guarantee you if you call around you will find a place in your general area that has Sunday Ticket and is carrying the game.

Unless you live in the absolute boonies or have some sort of disability that prevents you from leaving the house, it's VERY VERY easy to never miss a game.

Seriously...I haven't missed a game yet and I live in HAWAII. I think you should have no problems in West Virginia...

well the damn homers up here televising the bengals game...man i swear...they are one of the most overrated teams...they have yet to beat any competition...their only competition has been the jags and the steelers and they lost both...

The Bengals are overrated, because the Media would really like to see a Black Head Coach win a Super Bowl. :)

And if I was a commentator for ABC's Monday Night Football, I would be asked to reisign for that comment. ;)

I think most Buffalo Wild Wings carries Sunday Ticket now. I found one in Huntington:

Buffalo Wild Wings 746 Fourth Ave, Huntington, WV 25701

There is also a "Damon's" In your area (I think). Are you close to Ashland? If so, give them a call tomorrow, because they may have the game.

I just found those two in a google search, I bet there are TONS more.

So in the Houston area no football at all? As bad as the texans are they will probably appreciate it. It could be worse you could have the Cowpukes and Texans piped into your house every week. And then every Monday you have to listen to the cryin cowboys fans.
Those are cities where the home team plays an early game on CBS. No Fox game for them.

:gaintsuck :dallasuck Since the Panthers are in NC for some reason SC shows their games.For 20 years SC showed the Skins game now if its the same time slot the panthers get the game on local TV.Last week Fox switched the game at half time pissed me off big time.I fired them a nasty gram.Screw the Panthers.

2005wk8-fox1.gif

Where did you get the map of the games? My brother lives out of region and it would be great for him to use this. Now he doesn't have to wait for his programing guide to load to see if he gets the skins game.

Archived