Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will never post another thread

pabst81

Omlette style. Peppers, cheese, ( cheddar, monteray jack), onions, with bacon, ham,or sausage. Now that's the second best way to wake up. :)

No way man, you gotta go with the pepper-jack and extra hot sauce!! Yeeeeaaah, boyyeeeeeee! That'll get you moving in the morning!! Mushrooms too.

I think eggs are best in their natural state, without a whole lot of dressing up. Typically, I like mine over easy.

I like scrambled too, as long as they are not overcooked. The best way to prepare scrambled eggs is to add a few drops of water when whisking the eggs. When cooking, remove eggs when they are just about done. That way, they will finish cooking after removal and won't be overcooked.

No way man, you gotta go with the pepper-jack and extra hot sauce!! Yeeeeaaah, boyyeeeeeee! That'll get you moving in the morning!! Mushrooms too.

:slap: Hey. You have 'em your way. I'll have 'em mine. Though I did forget the mushrooms. :)

I think eggs are best in their natural state, without a whole lot of dressing up. Typically, I like mine over easy.

I like scrambled too, as long as they are not overcooked. The best way to prepare scrambled eggs is to add a few drops of water when whisking the eggs. When cooking, remove eggs when they are just about done. That way, they will finish cooking after removal and won't be overcooked.

When I scramble mine I like them dry. I let them get a little brown on the outside (but not actually burnt.)

I think my favorite way to have eggs though is what my dad calls Snake Eyes. Cut the center out of two pieces of bread with a cookie or biscuit cutter, put the bread down in the pan and crack an egg into the middle of it. Cook until the yolk is still a little runny and you have perfect crusty bread to soak it up with.

Archived