Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins a class act

axlebundy

:eaglesuck i am a bengals fan and have been to a lot of message boards

this is the only nfc team board with some class most of them take cheap

shots at nothing its like listening to a bunch of children

keep up the good work skins giants going down. think the bengals can whoop packers?

keep up the good work skins giants going down. think the bengals can whoop packers?

Bengals SHOULD destroy the Packers...their defense has been pretty nonexistent lately. But, you never know with Fav-rah...sometimes he just has "those games" in which he just magically connects for 450 yards and 4 TDs...but I think it won't happen. Bengals 35 - Packers 24.

GL against the pack. all of my family except me are vikings fans, so i have a natural hatred for the packers...its in my genes. i hope chad johnson rips harris apart. im sure there will be atleast 1 camera dedicated to brett favre...cause you know the media loves to pull the "poor brett favre" stunts...give em what they want, GO BENGALS!

Strange. My in-laws give me, my wife, and my daughter $100 each for Christmas. They usually give it to us around Thanksgiving. (I dunno the logic, but I don't complain.) Anyway, just yesterday, my wife asked what I was gonna spend it on this year. Without hesitation I said, "A Pat Tillman jersey." She was shocked that I'd wear anything non-Redskins, but once I explained, she completely understood.

BTW, for anyone else who feels the same way, the replica Tillman jerseys at NFL.com are $64.95. I'd respectfully ask that if you want one, go there and get it -- the proceeds go to his foundation. Most other places (ebay, etc.) are being corrupted by idiots trying to make a buck off his name.

Sorry to get so far off topic. I too have been fascinated by the Bengals season. They've been cool to watch, and I think they should beat the Pack. Thanx for the kind words about the Skins too. Good luck.

Archived