Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can i be accepted as a Skins fan??

Sherlock Holmes

You write pretty well for a 14 year old.

Most adults on this (or any other board) seem just this side of illiterate. Kudos to the Birmingham educational system.

Having lived and gone to college in Alabama's version of Birmingham and reading the kid's post, I'd say at the very least that they have got that town beat.

No offense intended lifer. I said MOST 14 yo's anyway. Hopefully you guys will get to see the kind of success now that I got to see when I was your age. Seems like we're on that track again.

I know you said most, was just saying.

Also Diesel, if sportstalk doesnt air it, http://www.1067wjfk.com/ will.

That's the Redskins' offical radio(during game day, otherwise its a oldies music station), and they always air the game and a post game from the locker room, and don't forget the pregame. Also, streaming from their is live too.

Its hosted by Sonny Jurgeson, so you won't be getting much anti-redskins on it.

So, with all that, I'd perfer to listen to the game, instead of watching the thing on Nfl.com, so just helping another skins fan out.

sweet thanks for the link on the radio site! btw im actually originaly from Ipswich and boy there not doing well in soccer.

Ha! I was ready to say that your team is doing better than my beloved Queens Park Rangers, but no... In fact, we beat you guys 2-1 early in the season :D My dad's from the Sheppards Bush area, and I unfortunately inherited his passion

But I guess you're not here to talk about football... You're here to talk about football (American, that is).

Archived