Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad Dream: Brunell out; Campbell in

RWJ

Last night I dreamed that Brunell got knocked out of the Giants game and Jason Campbell was his replacement. We all know that Ramsey would replace Brunell if something happened to him, but Campbell went into the game and was driving the team. My dreams never come true. Wierd though! My hopes are that the OF line protects Brunell all season long and we make our run to the playoffs and hopefully, SB. Go Skins! :gaintsuck

Thats a really bad sign somtimes dreams..even bad ones come true...seriously...Plus brunell has had a lingering calf injury the last 2 weeks.

But if that does happen. i dont trust ramsey and campbell is to young right now i think... so lets give the start joey t. or maybe steve young:D Steve can still play:D

I just had a bad dream last night about the game as well. Except in mine Ramsey came in, we were down by 3 and he drove us inside the 5 and threw an interception. I was very happy when I woke up and realized its not even sunday yet.

That was real! He's always done that.

if ramsey ever plays for the redskins we should have a rule change qb's in the 10 yard line

ramsey got a thing for throws int's in the 10 yard line

a big example was last years eagles game we could have kicked a feild goal to tie it but no he had to throw a int into a triple covered chris cooley who was not even looking back

before the 9ers game i dreamed that portis had 150 yards and 3 TDs. Well the 3 TD part did come true but the best part was in my dream it was after the game and the interviewers asked santana how he felt about his preformance and santana was like the man of the hour is portis, focus your attention on him. I have a redskin dream seriously once every 1-2 weeks

Every once in a while one of these dream stories pops up. I have never had a Redskins dream in my life. I always think people who have Redskins dreams must be hellacious super fans.

I agree. I get just as excited as the next guy when the game rolls around... but I have never dreamed a "Redskins" dream. The night before I play is a different story. When 1:00 rolls around though I have the butterflies.

This might be a LITTLE off topic, but is anyone else as fascinated by dreams as I am?

-We all agree that dreams come from your unconscious mind right?

-It is understood that people use only 10% of their brains. That would mean that you accually do know some things that conscious mind cannot use.

I don't know if any of you have ever felt like you were speaking another language during a dream, but I have. If have a not so impossible theory that unconsciously I may know a little Chinese because I have a friend who's Chinese. We have been friends since pre school and I have visitied his house (where Chinese is frequently spoken) since then. I think I picked up some of the Chinese when I was young.

Maybe I accually do understand Calculus and I just can't use it consciously. Maybe, unconsciously I picked up some of it.

In the future, someone will figure out how to tap into the unconscious mind.

:yikes:

Some say most dreams (as Freudian theorized) is based on repressed trauma involving one's mother. The only person who can influence the direction of my dreams would be John "Mother" Dunn, the Head of Strength/Conditioning for the Redskins. If he has commented on the strength and condition of any key starting player, I would like to know about it. Fill me in, please. I'll sleep a lot better.

Last night I dreamed that Brunell got knocked out of the Giants game and Jason Campbell was his replacement. We all know that Ramsey would replace Brunell if something happened to him, but Campbell went into the game and was driving the team. My dreams never come true. Wierd though! My hopes are that the OF line protects Brunell all season long and we make our run to the playoffs and hopefully, SB. Go Skins! :gaintsuck

Thats not a dream..Thats a nightmare :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived