Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Inside the NFL

McGurn1988

We got picked to lose by 3 of those retards!, Why would Marino or Collinworth know anything. Marino never won the big game and Collinworth looks like RAT face. Well Cris Carter Picked us to win which i find odd since he has usually been optimistic about the skins.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Highlights!! especially the Dallas-Wash game but.....

-Do you think this show is full of crap?

We got picked to lose by 3 of those retards!, Why would Marino or Collinworth know anything. Marino never went to the big game and Collinworth looks like RAT face. Well Cris Carter Picked us to win which i find odd since he has usually been optimistic about the skins.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Highlights!! especially the Dallas-Wash game but.....

Actually, while I do like Chris Carter, and he usually gives good insight and opinion, he said on an earlier show that not only are we not the best team in the division, but we would probably finish last. They simply don't respect the 'Skins yet, and therefore don't really want to go out on a limb and make any grandiose predictions about them. Maybe Carter's picking us is an indication that he is reversing course and is beginning to take us a bit more seriously.

We got picked to lose by 3 of those retards!, Why would Marino or Collinworth know anything. Marino never went to the big game and Collinworth looks like RAT face. Well Cris Carter Picked us to win which i find odd since he has usually been optimistic about the skins.

yes, they're full of crap because they didn't pick the redskins.

Chris Carter is an idiot and Bob Costas is lame. Marino always tries to throw in a little self promotion, like with the Flutie bit this week, he had to mention that HE raises money for autism also. That is just one example. Why does Costas insist on having the worst possible segments that nobody gives a crap about? Collinsworth is by far the best analyst and the only one I can stomach. Carter laughed at us when we were 3-0 and said we were the worst team in the NFC East. I have no problem with this except for the fact that he didn't give a single reason why he felt that way. He is supposed to be an analyst, well dangit, analyze and tell us why. The show would do a heck of a lot better if it showed more clips of games. The only reason I watch is to see Redskins highlights, which are a rarity in Georgia.

<sarcasm> They picked the GIANTS at HOME who are 3 POINT FAVORS to win??? INSANE, COMPLETE INSANITY!! </sarcasm>

Our fans need to stop playing the victim ALL THE TIME. Both the Giants and Redskins are good teams this year. They are at home - hence a lot of people will pick them to win. Of course we all think we will win, but we can't blame other people who think the Giants will win in a close hard fought match.

OMG, how can y'all talk trash about Cris Carter when that babbling moron Collinsworth is on there? The only way he'd be of use on a football show is to have him wearing various pieces of different team apparel and they could throw darts at him to make their picks. I swear if I had a kid as dumb as him I'd tie a knot in my ****

<sarcasm> They picked the GIANTS at HOME who are 3 POINT FAVORS to win??? INSANE, COMPLETE INSANITY!! </sarcasm>

Our fans need to stop playing the victim ALL THE TIME. Both the Giants and Redskins are good teams this year. They are at home - hence a lot of people will pick them to win. Of course we all think we will win, but we can't blame other people who think the Giants will win in a close hard fought match.

I agree, Duckus. The Giants share the best record in the division, are at home, and have a young, talented QB with an apparently flair for the dramatic comeback, and one of the most exposive offenses in the league. Why would we cry about about being 3 point undergoes. There may not be 3 teams in the NFL how would be favored over the G-Men at home right now.

Let the Lenny's and King's say what they will. Lets just keep winning and keep our eyes on the prize. I bet Gibbs would love to be the underdog every week.

I think we are better than the G-Man: we have a more balanced offense, our defense is much stronger. They seem to have a flair for the big play on defense while we have a strange lack of turnovers. I like our chances if we play mistake free ball, but lets not cry about being 3 point underdogs- it really is not that big a stretch...

Marino played in Super Bowl XIX losing to Montana for his second of 4 rings following the 1984 season...

Actually, while I do like Chris Carter, and he usually gives good insight and opinion, he said on an earlier show that not only are we not the best team in the division, but we would probably finish last. They simply don't respect the 'Skins yet, and therefore don't really want to go out on a limb and make any grandiose predictions about them. Maybe Carter's picking us is an indication that he is reversing course and is beginning to take us a bit more seriously.

i think so too. i think it has alot to do with the skins showing up early in the season every year and then letting everyone down...its hard to put trust in a team thats come back and bit you in the rear repeatedly. the next 2 games will make or break our season and show the world if we are contenders...or pretenders.

they just speak the truth. Take off your rose colored glasses and you will see

i think so too. i think it has alot to do with the skins showing up early in the season every year and then letting everyone down...its hard to put trust in a team thats come back and bit you in the rear repeatedly. the next 2 games will make or break our season and show the world if we are contenders...or pretenders.

The next two games won't make or break our season, but they will either confirm or alter our current expectations of this team for the remainder of the season.

- If the Skins win both, then we are a serious contender.

- If we split, then we're a good team that still needs time to gel and put it all together.

- If we lose both, then we are not as good as what we think we are and will probably struggle to make the playoffs this year.

They do ok. Costas took us against the Chiefs at home which was going on on a limb. He never said why, just that he had his reasons. I think it's clear that we should be favored against the Giants by anyone who's doing any research at all. However, that doesn't take into account some of the intangibles. Home field advantage is big, and we may have gotten picked by all four if this was at FedEx. I've been watching Inside the NFL since the days of Dawson and Bonnacatti and I've always found it top-notch.

Archived