Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants playing on emotion? Ah Fooey.....ENTER JOE GIBBS

NoCalMike

Gibbs and co. are too damn smart to not have the Skins read for what will be an emotional Giants team. If this was a Norv coached team, I would be worried, but Gibbs knows what the recent strategy has brought to this game, and he will have the team ready. All it is going to take is a quick score, or a big play on defense*turover* and the Giants "emotion" will be drained.

Lets not forget that getting over-emotional can also work to your disadvantage if you don't know how to use it, and Eli being young, might fall victim to this

Emotion is actually a negative factor. If for example the Skins really were playing for a dead patriarch or something, I would be MUCH MORE WORRIED as a Skins fan, rather than more CONFIDENT.

It's added pressure, not the good kind of pressure either. The Skins could bounce back if they lost, emotionally speaking. If the Giants lose, and they actually turned this game into a representation of a tribute beforehand, it will be terrible for moral.

I don't think going to a funeral gets one emotionally charged up to play smart, hard-hitting, mistake free football. If anything I think it could be a distraction for the Giant players and coaches.

I certainly don't think Joe Gibbs will go easy on them because they have lost their team's owner.

He passed and that is sad. He lived a long and good life. He achieved his goals in life and I am sure he had no regrets before he passed. But the facts are what they are. Life and death, people pass everyday, good or bad. Let the dead go, dont attribute a game after the dead, let them rest in peace. I ve said this before, if the Giants need a motivation by having someone dying just to win games, then they, as a team are in trouble.

Sigh. Now I'm confused. I thought stats meant nothing, especially last years and so forth. At least that's what we've been told by Giants fans recently.

Btw. In games this century, it's 1-1. Thanks for playing.

When I think of Joe Gibbs, 3 things come to mind.

1. His uncanny resemblence to Elmer Fudd

2. His knack for winning in strike aided years

3. A guy who my team beats more often then not

Ah. I see. Quick to take things downhill when they didn't go all that well for you. I learned from someone some time ago don't argue with folks such as this. They bring you down to their level and then beat you up with experience. Besides, really Eli, is that the best you can come up with? Of course it is. You need a nap and your binky so we know how cranky you are. That said, if I were stoop down for a second I would say this:

When I think of Joe Gibbs, I think of a guy who went to 4 Superbowls, won 3, ( against the adversity of strikes), is in the Hall of fame and a list of other things that frankly I('m not going to bother listening to someone who will fail to comprehend them because they just don't get it. Now run along and tell the person who's reading this to you to make sure to quote me on this.

As for the Elmer Fudd thing, you reall don't want to go there with resemblances do you?

Ah. I see. Quick to take things downhill when they didn't go all that well for you. I learned from someone some time ago don't argue with folks such as this. They bring you down to their level and then beat you up with experience. Besides, really Eli, is that the best you can come up with? Of course it is. You need a nap and your binky so we know how cranky you are. That said, if I were stoop down for a second I would say this:

When I think of Joe Gibbs, I think of a guy who went to 4 Superbowls, won 3, ( against the adversity of strikes), is in the Hall of fame and a list of other things that frankly I('m not going to bother listening to someone who will fail to comprehend them because they just don't get it. Now run along and tell the person who's reading this to you to make sure to quote me on this.

Im dealing with someone qho refers to the citing of Gibbs record against the Giants as a "stat", no different then someones QB rating or yardage total, when win-loss record is the furthest thing from it. Its the outcome of a game and what football is judged on. and you have the nerve to talk about the education of others? Ill start very simple for you. A football is brown. You have made the playoffs 1 time in 14 seasons, and root for a team who has a bunch of stop gaps at key positions and doesnt figure to be in the running for anything for any sustained period of time.

Joe Gibbs will forever be known around here as Mrs. Parcells, because we all knew how most of those matchups shook out over the years. I'm still waiting for you to score in the 86 title game.

Get around to making the playoffs some time in this century and then maybe i can take something you say even remotely seriously.

Giants 27 Redskins 10

Im dealing with someone qho refers to the citing of Gibbs record against the Giants as a "stat", no different then someones QB rating or yardage total, when win-loss record is the furthest thing from it. Its the outcome of a game and what football is judged on. and you have the nerve to talk about the education of others? Ill start very simple for you. A football is brown. You have made the playoffs 1 time in 14 seasons, and root for a team who has a bunch of stop gaps at key positions and doesnt figure to be in the running for anything for any sustained period of time.

Joe Gibbs will forever be known around here as Mrs. Parcells, because we all knew how most of those matchups shook out over the years. I'm still waiting for you to score in the 86 title game.

Get around to making the playoffs some time in this century and then maybe i can take something you say even remotely seriously.

Giants 27 Redskins 10

Here's another one that if the Skins win tomorrow, will be nowhere to be found.

:troll:

Classless. After a statement like this noone is going to consider your opinion, or take you seriously. I guess that's what you were going for. Congrats.

Archived