Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is our Om pulling double duty?

Jaron

Why are you looking at the male cheerleaders of he Ravens on their website.

Thats the question that needs to be answered.

Great find!

Ah, I was expecting this question. While reading the Sept 26th issue of SI, I came across the "Life of Reilly" column, which was about a female Raven's cheerleader named Molly Shattuck.

Apparently Molly is married to some multi-millionaire big-wig named Mayo Shattuck that is the CEO of Constellation Energy. One of Molly's goals was to be an NFL cheerleader. In the column Rick Reilly goes on about how great Molly looks for being 38 years old and how none of the other cheerleaders thought that she was older than her mid 20's. So, I decided to have a look for myself. (http://www.baltimoreravens.com/cheerleaders/spotlight.jsp?id=1618)

All of the cheerleaders, both male and female, are grouped together under the "Roster" link. And that is how I stumbled upon Om, the male Raven cheerleader.

Dead serious.

Om ran track at his HS in Michigan and he was on our team when we won the Residence Hall Flag Football Championship. He's single on that profile, so I guess he didn't marry his girlfriend from college.

He was older than me and my other roommate, so he's actually 31 or so now.

He had some actual athletic talent, but he was the Rod Gardner of that team. :laugh:

Dead serious.

Om ran track at his HS in Michigan and he was on our team when we won the Residence Hall Flag Football Championship. He's single on that profile, so I guess he didn't marry his girlfriend from college.

He was older than me and my other roommate, so he's actually 31 or so now.

He had some actual athletic talent, but he was the Rod Gardner of that team. :laugh:

I noticed the "single" in the profile. . . and figured. . . male cheerleader. . . .

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Archived