Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We always have our backs against the wall

DieHardSkinFan05

It seems like this whole season we have had the odds stacked.. with the cowboys and there homecoming, to the broncos and now the giants and the death of their owner and them coming out to win for him... im scared to see whats gonna happend next that goes against us.. even tho i do believe we will win this game.. im just sick of excuses for the other teams because we are not getting any breaks

It seems in the sports world there's Skins fans...and everyone else. I don't need some jerk on TV or in some syndicated column to tell me the Skins are coming around to something special. I haven't felt this excited for the team in years. They can have thier picks....I know where my loyalty stands.

:logo:

Those things don't mean a thing to a good team.

They're what guys like Spurrier and Norv talk about when they're saying the breaks went against them to explain a loss.

Perfect response. Those things are on the outskirts of a football game. They don't matter once the game is being played. Coaches like Joe Gibbs and Tom Coughlin don't let their players worry about those things.

Archived