Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants 24 Skins 20 Scouting Matchups

mnp726

Ha Ha "Scouting Inc rates Manning over Brunell and Giants O line over Skins O line. Plus get this "Giants are the superior team in terms of turnover ratio and IN ALL PHASES OF SPECIAL TEAMS". That is the edge they need to win the game. Once again we get no respect. I'm soooooooooo tired of this. I can't wait to Sunday. HAIL SKINS HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY. Comments!!!!!

You wanna know what? Almost every team except the bears we faced have had better special teams than us...so my comment is..."who cares"?

Santana Moss-Mark Brunell

Chris Cooley- your piss poor defensive linebacker

Sean Taylor-Have fun!

Lavar Arrington- Eli's worst nightmare pass this sunday.

trust me scouting inc or whatever the **** its called probally has a couple guys in leather chairs in a office in new york saying...the giants beat the broncos and the redskins lost the last 2 road games to the broncos and chiefs(hardest places to win). Then their go on saying its gonna be close but the giants will win cuase of wallin mara(forgot his name sorry). While the skins come off a 52-17 whippin so bad they had their 3rd stringers out in the 4th quarter. Trust me this team thrives over wins like those.

P.S Your probally gonna say "Chris Cooley sucks what are you talking about"? My comment to that is "Your a stupid ****"

You wanna know what? Almost every team except the bears we faced have had better special teams than us...so my comment is..."who cares"?

Santana Moss-Mark Brunell

Chris Cooley- your piss poor defensive linebacker

Sean Taylor-Have fun!

Lavar Arrington- Eli's worst nightmare pass this sunday.

trust me scouting inc or whatever the **** its called probally has a couple guys in leather chairs in a office in new york saying...the giants beat the broncos and the redskins lost the last 2 road games to the broncos and chiefs(hardest places to win). Then their go on saying its gonna be close but the giants will win cuase of wallin mara(forgot his name sorry). While the skins come off a 52-17 whippin so bad they had their 3rd stringers out in the 4th quarter. Trust me this team thrives over wins like those.

P.S Your probally gonna say "Chris Cooley sucks what are you talking about"? My comment to that is "Your a stupid ****"

Great! Let's hope the Redskins coaching staff doesn't care, and spends no time at all thinking about ST.

And let's hope the Redskins coaching staff thinks Chris Cooley is better than Jeremy Shockey, and trusts their offensive game plan to him.

And let's hope the Redskins coaching staff thinks that all their games, on the road, against a division rival, will be as easy as beating a lousy 49ers team.

And the skins wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Wellington Mara. So out of respect, find his name on the internet and cut and paste it, so you don't look like the *** you are calling others.

Archived