Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who wins Philly @ Denver game?

arkowi

Denver is coming off a tough loss to the Giants. If they can beat Philly, we have the task of trying to hand the Eagles a 2 game loosing streak next week (Not that I mind that :silly: ). I think the Bronos will be tough at home coming off that loss last week. I say Bronos win. Whats y'alls take?

The Eagles will win. Denver is not as good as they seem, we should have beat them easily but shot ourselves in the foot several times instead.

I counter that the Eagles are actually not as good as they seem either.

I expect the Broncos to win, convincingly (at least I hope so).

The Redskins should have beaten the Broncos, personally I think the Redskins are currently better than both of those teams and made a few big mistakes, that cost them the game in the end.

Go Broncos ! ! !

I counter that the Eagles are actually not as good as they seem either.

I expect the Broncos to win, convincingly (at least I hope so).

The Redskins should have beaten the Broncos, personally I think the Redskins are currently better than both of those teams and made a few big mistakes, that cost them the game in the end.

Go Broncos ! ! !

Agree. broncos should win this game hands down, and i bet after this game the eagles start their fall to the bottom of the division.

I think it'll be a good game for a couple reasons:

1) Two evenly matched teams going at it

2) Denver beat us, Giants beat them, Philly ________?

3) I'll actually have someone to cheer for when watching it (The Horses!)

Correct me if i'm wrong but it's at 415 right? I hope we'll get to see it after we set ourselves up to take over the top spot of the NFC!

STLT

Section 447 Row 12 Seats 1-2

I think Philly wins in a dogfight. I think what you must consider is the absolutely pathetic play from the Eagles Offense and special teams and yet they're 4-2. Cortez can kick the ball deep suring up the field position battle and. I can't imagine the offense playing at that low level on a consistant basis.

Eagles:24

Broncos:20

Archived