Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another common misconception by you guys

Happyfoosball

Hmm I remember something like this last year when the Giants were 5-2 and thought they were the best team to ever play football and that their offense was going to make up for their ****ty defense cause they have Shockey who obviously is some sort of invincible ball catching machine that runs a 2.5 40, and is 60 feet tall, 9,000 pounds of muscle, Tiki Barber obviously was over his fumbling troubles...wink wink...and the best wide reciever to ever step on the field was Amani Toomer. Then they went on some kind of an 8 game losing streak and finished 6-10 just like the rest of us and they hated their team and were all crying that Eli did badly. Then they go 4-2 with Eli and all the sudden their the best team ever to play football and Eli Manning is the most complete QB ever because he can score a touchdown at home against a notoriously bad road football team that lost to the powerhouse that is Miami. Tiki is still supposedly over fumbling, and the greatest wide reciever to ever step on the field is a poor guy who's retarded mother named him "Plaxico". Its the same story in NY every year. OUR DEFENSE SUCKS BUT OUR OFFENSE IS AMAZING! KERRY COLLINS IS THE MOST TALENTED QB TO PLAY FOOTBALL! IKE HILLIARD IS THE NEXT JERRY RICE! STRAHAN PLAYS THE RIGHT TACKLES AND BEATS A FEW FOR SACKS AND WE THINK HE IS ACTUALLY TALENTED! (8-9 games into the season) WE SUCK THIS IS TERRIBLE NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE GOOD, LETS GET RID OF THESE BUMS AND DRAFT SOME OVERHYPED ROOKIES!

Don't forget that Eli's big comeback came after a missed Bronco's FG that would have sewn it up, some stupid playcalling by Shanahan, a pick thrown by Eli when trying to win it, and no blitzing by the Broncos on the last drive except on the last play.

The kid's good, but he's very streaky. Just look up his completion percentage.

Also don't forget that our team had a 90+ yard drive at the end of the Denver game and that one was AT DENVER with the crowd screaming against us. And if it wasn't for the missed FG earlier, the BS tuck rule, and the missed 2 point conversion we would have beaten Denver at home pretty easily since their offense did virtually nothing other than those 2 long runs one of which was aided by several holds that werent called.

Washington is not going to be out classed by the Giants one bit. There is just no way that this guy is right that we lose by 7-10 points when we've demoralized much better teams and lost only because of some BS. The Redskins could easily be 5-1 or 6-0 right now and have played one of the toughest schedules in the league while the Giants should be 3-3 while playing one of the weakest.

To top it off, Eli has played poorly against average defenses and only had good games when either his team got smoked and he was playing catch up or playing very bad defenses like the Rams defense. Brunell has good stats against the better defenses we have played and the Giants D is not even in the class below those defenses.

The only way the Giants have a chance this week is if they get a pile of turnovers like they did in the game in NY last year where we still almost won. The Giants are an average team that might be good enough for the playoffs in a year or two. They started strong against weaker teams at home, and got an extra home game, but are still an inferior team which all Giants fans will be frustrated with after this weekend. :gaintsuck

Hmm I remember something like this last year when the Giants were 5-2 and thought they were the best team to ever play football and that their offense was going to make up for their ****ty defense cause they have Shockey who obviously is some sort of invincible ball catching machine that runs a 2.5 40, and is 60 feet tall, 9,000 pounds of muscle, Tiki Barber obviously was over his fumbling troubles...wink wink...and the best wide reciever to ever step on the field was Amani Toomer. Then they went on some kind of an 8 game losing streak and finished 6-10 just like the rest of us and they hated their team and were all crying that Eli did badly. Then they go 4-2 with Eli and all the sudden their the best team ever to play football and Eli Manning is the most complete QB ever because he can score a touchdown at home against a notoriously bad road football team that lost to the powerhouse that is Miami. Tiki is still supposedly over fumbling, and the greatest wide reciever to ever step on the field is a poor guy who's retarded mother named him "Plaxico". Its the same story in NY every year. OUR DEFENSE SUCKS BUT OUR OFFENSE IS AMAZING! KERRY COLLINS IS THE MOST TALENTED QB TO PLAY FOOTBALL! IKE HILLIARD IS THE NEXT JERRY RICE! STRAHAN PLAYS THE RIGHT TACKLES AND BEATS A FEW FOR SACKS AND WE THINK HE IS ACTUALLY TALENTED! (8-9 games into the season) WE SUCK THIS IS TERRIBLE NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE GOOD, LETS GET RID OF THESE BUMS AND DRAFT SOME OVERHYPED ROOKIES!

You did not see me here talking trash last year for a reason. I didn't believe in the team last year. I expected the 0-8 finish. This year is different you will see.

Backpeddling already? :laugh:

So if the Skins win by 10 you won't eat crow after all the crap you've talked this week? What a dumbass.

Not at all, you just see it that way becuase you are a homer. I understand that on any given sunday anything can happen. I just refuse to believe that this week, on Maras grave that they will lose. They will win it on pure emotion if they have too. But even if they lose, by some miracle for the Redskins, it won't be by 20.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSF

Backpeddling already?

So if the Skins win by 10 you won't eat crow after all the crap you've talked this week? What a dumbass.

Not at all, you just see it that way becuase you are a homer. I understand that on any given sunday anything can happen. I just refuse to believe that this week, on Maras grave that they will lose. They will win it on pure emotion if they have too. But even if they lose, by some miracle for the Redskins, it won't be by 20.

So you don't mind being a 10 point loser? Well I don't mind either! If A for effort in a game you lose is ok by you its also ok by me to be too. We are going to grind your defense and the clock into the ground. Good suggestion to you earlier, buy plenty of kleenex.

In my lifetime, very rarely do we blow a rival out of the water. The Giants,Cowboys and Eagles have always given us a hard time even when we pull out a win. That's what rivals, especially being that they see us twice a season, do.

I am cautiously optimistic about this game but if the Giants win, I'll understand why,anything can happen.....especially in a rivalry game. :2cents:

21-17 Skins.

Also, you guys are overconfident to an extent where its almost funny. 4-2 is 4-2. Its not elite. Both of these teams want a win becuase they want that wildcard but neither team is elite. That being said I still think the Giants win this game by 7 to 10 points and I still think that the Giants are closer to being an elite team then the Redskins are.

:gaintsuck :logo: :gaintsuck :logo: :gaintsuck :logo: :gaintsuck :logo: :gaintsuck

Ya know what, you were fine until you said that. Now let me think. Why on Earth would we be so "overconfident" on a Redskins site? Hmmm...:doh: I don't know whether you noticed all the BURGUNDY and GOLD around here, but this site was not built, maintained & operated for you & your silly Giants. Your stay here is welcome, but remember where you are.

With that said, I truly hope this is a good game for both teams. No injuries, great play for both teams, & of course, a Redskins victory. :gaintsuck

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. By the time you got to the end of that, I couldn't tell if you were talking about us or the Giants! :doh:

I respect the GMEN this year.....especially at home. With taht said. You dont stand a chance. HA! j/k. I assume your are a putrid GIANTS fan.

Taylor with PUNISH Plexiglass (Plaxico).

Griffin with WHOMP Weaki (Tiki).

Arrington with SUBDUE Schoker (Schokey).

Marshall and Washington will be left to MUNCH on The Shadow (Manning).

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

You did not see me here talking trash last year for a reason. I didn't believe in the team last year. I expected the 0-8 finish. This year is different you will see.

More than likely you either hadn't heard of this site last year, registered under a new name, or posted this crap on another board last year when your team started out well.

Either way :gaintsuck

Archived