Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Irvin Interview with Arrington (Merged)

stram22

You mean the top story wasn't about how AP was screwed over by the Redskins????!!!!

Will wonders ever cease?

Wait a minute! I thought the top story of the week was how Griffin got screwed over by the Giants????!!!!:laugh:

After all Griffin was a starter for them, Pierce was not a starter for us. And Griffin played his way to many playoff appearances & a Superbowl, Pierce played one regular season with full time duties?? Leave it to the media to miss the real stories, eh?

Wait a minute! I thought the top story of the week was how Griffin got screwed over by the Giants????!!!!:laugh:

After all Griffin was a starter for them, Pierce was not a starter for us. And Griffin played his way to many playoff appearances & a Superbowl, Pierce played one regular season with full time duties?? Leave it to the media to miss the real stories, eh?

Nah, remember, Griffin's story was that he was a bum with the Giants and suddenly became a dominant force here. Thats how they were spinning it last year.

This "respect" at 4-2 (I put in in quotes because it will disappear fast if we start losing) is from on simple fact: Joe Gibbs. With Norv Turner, Spurrier or even Shotty, 4-2 doesn't mean anything. A Joe Gibbs team at 4-2 makes everyone else to reconsider and say, "Uh oh, maybe this is a good team."

Nah, remember, Griffin's story was that he was a bum with the Giants and suddenly became a dominant force here. Thats how they were spinning it last year.

Ah gotcha ya. So is the media saying Pierce is a "dominant force" for the Giants and that #31 defense? Or that the Redskins are hurting for Pierce with a #4 defense? I guess according to the media the Redskins screwed up on both accounts. Oh well what can you do, huh? (besides win).

Archived