Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Pic needs caption

bubba9497

I can't believe anyone here can get on him for this. When was the last time we had some personality on this team? I get the feeling the dude's smoking trees before he comes out too, but who in the hell cares?!?!

He's a damn good player, AND he's got some personality. I look forward to seeing him come out like this, i hope he does it for the rest of the season.

I guess some of you "purists" would prefer it that player interviews are somber, "Yeah, I just want to do what I can do to help the team" crap, or listen to players analyze a game that we just watched.

Get out of the missonary position guys...

I can't believe anyone here can get on him for this. When was the last time we had some personality on this team? I get the feeling the dude's smoking trees before he comes out too, but who in the hell cares?!?!

He's a damn good player, AND he's got some personality. I look forward to seeing him come out like this, i hope he does it for the rest of the season.

I guess some of you "purists" would prefer it that player interviews are somber, "Yeah, I just want to do what I can do to help the team" crap, or listen to players analyze a game that we just watched.

relax, I believe most realize it was a joke by him, and we're laughing with him not "at him"

Amen -- I love being able to have this much fun again cheering on my team :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

????

I don't think anyone got on him for it... We think its funny

Archived