Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs Gmen talk on Playbook

Ikaros

they didnt sound sure when picking the giants to win. its just a typical thing by "pros" to get scared and pick the home team when i matchup is close. personally i dont think its close. they didnt even mention the Giants Defense...all they talked about was how manning is a new QB and they have a good offense. the only bad thing they had to say about the redskins was that our D needs to step up and make plays. they wondered why our D was still high ranked when we dont get turnovers, and why we dont get turnovers when we're a pressure Defense. well i dont really care, we are high ranked because we stop drives, and thats good enough for me. i think lately when we go for a big play we end up giving up a big play. theres a reason we are better ranked D than most teams, dont mess with success as they say. id be more worried about the giants trying to make a play on the redskins offense.

they didnt sound sure when picking the giants to win. its just a typical thing by "pros" to get scared and pick the home team when i matchup is close. personally i dont think its close. they didnt even mention the Giants Defense...all they talked about was how manning is a new QB and they have a good offense. the only bad thing they had to say about the redskins was that our D needs to step up and make plays. they wondered why our D was still high ranked when we dont get turnovers, and why we dont get turnovers when we're a pressure Defense. well i dont really care, we are high ranked because we stop drives, and thats good enough for me. i think lately when we go for a big play we end up giving up a big play. theres a reason we are better ranked D than most teams, dont mess with success as they say. id be more worried about the giants trying to make a play on the redskins offense.

Good call man. BTW, nice sig haha :laugh:

I'm not suprised by this....Mike Mayott (or whatever his last name is....the guy who usually talks about draft picks) called the Redskins a fraud team while the Cowboys and Giants are developing teams that might compete with the Eagles.

Was on a bumper add for Fox Sports Radio ( i heard today).

Only a fool or a complete homer (anti-skins) could say something like that.

Manning is getting so much praise for his 4th quarter drive, yet when Brunnell did it multiple times... it is considered luck. :rolleyes:

When the eagles routed the 49ers... after a loss.. The media said the Eagles are the team to beat in the NFC

The Skins? It was ONLY the 49ers... :doh:

Dallas almost lost to the 49ers, yet the Skins are the fraud team? :laugh:

I'm not suprised by this....Mike Mayott (or whatever his last name is....the guy who usually talks about draft picks) called the Redskins a fraud team while the Cowboys and Giants are developing teams that might compete with the Eagles.

Was on a bumper add for Fox Sports Radio ( i heard today).

i cant STAND that guy, he's so annoying, i mean he simply picks guys that are obviously going to be good, not because he did any research but a freakin moron can see how good these guys are going to be. and he's too busy watchin college, how is he going to have an intelligant point about the pros?

Archived