Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY/NJ Redskins fans @ The Falls

LaRou

Just wanted to share some pics from the Skins bar in NYC.

http://www.thefallsnyc.com/gallery/redskins/index.html

If you live near NYC and are looking for a Skins' bar, this is THE place.

The Falls website: http://thefallsnyc.com/

218 Lafayette St, New York 10012

(Btwn Spring & Kenmare St)

Phone: 212-226-5233

(closest subway stops: 6 train @ Spring St. and B/D/F/V train @ Broadway-Lafayette)

:logo:

Ok great

:sucks:

GO SKINS

That is quite possibly the most useless reply I've ever seen from one fan of the same team to another on a message board ever. I mean, just because you're 15 and cannot get into a bar doesn't mean that the rest of us don't have useful information to share. I, for one, am very glad to see this, didn't realize how pro-skins this bar was, and will definitely be making the trip down there in a couple weeks (but not until the Tampa game, as I'm going to the Giants and Eagles games, man are the next two weeks going to be awesome).

Hey LaRou, just for confirmation, what is the exact location of the Falls?

Thanks,

Aaron

PS---RedSKINS_7, I do agree with you on one thing:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

[Edit--never mind, I realized that those pictures were on the Bar's site and have therefore figured out where it is, wow, that was hard]

I'm not sure when that pic was taken (not SF b/c I wasn't there)...it was either the Denver or KC game.

Anyways, for those who haven't been there: the bar is pretty nice, the crowd is cool and 99% Redskins' fanatics, they have good specials ($10 pitchers, cheap wings, good burgers, etc) -- no, I don't work for the Falls or get a cut. :laugh:

The Falls website: http://thefallsnyc.com/

218 Lafayette St, New York 10012

(Btwn Spring & Kenmare St)

Phone: 212-226-5233

(closest subway stops: 6 train @ Spring St. and B/D/F/V train @ Broadway-Lafayette)

If you guys have no one to go with, no worries. I'm usually there with a bunch of nice guys (most are from this site)...I usually have a burgundy CPND cap with "LaRou" etched on the back. You can also ask the bartenders/managers to point me out. By the way, I'm the one in the middle in the first pic 1.jpg (http://www.thefallsnyc.com/gallery/redskins/index.html), and that's the crew I hang with. I should be there for every game, except for the Dec. 24th game.

To all skins fans in NYC--The falls is awesome. It's a little piece of DC in New York. Great vibe, good food and drink, and good TVs with blasting sound.

After years of wathcing games in the corner of some sports bar with no sound, this rules!

To all skins fans in NYC--The falls is awesome. It's a little piece of DC in New York. Great vibe, good food and drink, and good TVs with blasting sound.

After years of wathcing games in the corner of some sports bar with no sound, this rules!

i defintiely will try to make it, thats my old neighborhood as well. I went to the falls for the uva-fsu game.. great time!

this is gonna be a game, man o man!

• 1 month later...

**bump** Question, I just realized that I'm taking my wife down to catch a flight, and I'll be there for the game on the 24th. Is anybody going to be going to watch the Giants game on the 24th? I think I can convince my wife that we want to hang out in a Skin's bar, before she's gone for a couple of weeks.... :)

**bump** Question, I just realized that I'm taking my wife down to catch a flight, and I'll be there for the game on the 24th. Is anybody going to be going to watch the Giants game on the 24th? I think I can convince my wife that we want to hang out in a Skin's bar, before she's gone for a couple of weeks.... :)

I'll most likely be there on the 24th.

I'm going to be at the game this weekend, but last week against Zona it seemed to get packed again.

I'll most likely be there on the 24th.

I'm going to be at the game this weekend, but last week against Zona it seemed to get packed again.

Cool, I'm pretty sure that I'll make it, but I'm figuring it may be kind of dead seeing it's Christmas Eve...

Archived