Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please dont waste your time on Gboys forums!!

skins1972

You know why.. I was looking for any injury update on Plexiglass over there and here is one post that just stood out and I had to share it"

Giants O is 10 times better than the redskins....yea yea yea their defense won't be ###### when the giants offense comes onto the field i mean theirs really no comparison....our team is just better........you may say this is a pointless post.......and yes you would be right but id like to here what all you trolls have to say

From your number one Giants optomist

Then He replies to his own post with this:

not only is this thread stupid but it has no meaning really..........but id like to still point out our offense is better

Link: http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=70141

If you do go over there just be prepared, they will suck the IQ right out of you. :doh:

P.S. Tom, maybe you can just become a Skins fan, it must be boaring to hang out with such retards.

its still better, i mean santana moss is a wimp and is afraid to go up the middle......all he does is go deep. Clinton portis is their only person who is not garbage.......their Tight ends are terrible.......i mean their offense can be compared to oaklands........while ive seen our offense on espn being greatly compared to the colts................OWNED

WTF??? :doh:

I guess this guy only looked at the Scoring, Punting and Turnover aspects of the Offense. We rule them in every other stat. Including Total Offense (Was-2nd, NYG -16th) :doh:

its still better, i mean santana moss is a wimp and is afraid to go up the middle......all he does is go deep. Clinton portis is their only person who is not garbage.......their Tight ends are terrible.......i mean their offense can be compared to oaklands........while ive seen our offense on espn being greatly compared to the colts................OWNED

Don't you feel like as stupid as he does when you read that?? LOL I actually felt embarrassed for the Giants to have such idiots for fans.

what is it with new york fans and IQs under 60??? someone really needs to do a study on that. i mean is there a single coherent sentence in the post above??

its all that damn smog in the air. must be burnin some brain cells. same with chicago. dallas is the only one without an excuse.

I guess this guy only looked at the Scoring, Punting and Turnover aspects of the Offense. We rule them in every other stat. Including Total Offense (Was-2nd, NYG -16th) :doh:

Just silly. Giants fans everywhere should be mourning the comments this guy makes.

LeadBlock even says: "They have some good points and some bad, but their record is a product of their schedule and divine providence. The Giants are for real and they will absolutely dismantle the Redskins."

If you want to talk about cake schedules, they need to look in the mirror, they probably have had the easiest schedule besides Tampa and Indy.

Hey this guy from the Giants board looked at "Quite Frankly" with Steven A Smith the other night when Smith said that bull sh#$ about Moss not going over the middle.

Ok Steven A Smith started covering football last year when he was a guest on PTI. He's a basketball expert not a football expert. Only an idot would suggest that Moss doesnt go over the middle. I guess he didnt see the game winning catch vs. Seattle huh?

I guess one idiot statement deserves another up there in da NYC. :doh:

Hey this guy from the Giants board looked at "Quite Frankly" with Steven A Smith the other night when Smith said that bull sh#$ about Moss not going over the middle.

Ok Steven A Smith started covering football last year when he was a guest on PTI. He's a basketball expert not a football expert. Only an idot would suggest that Moss doesnt go over the middle. I guess he didnt see the game winning catch vs. Seattle huh?

I guess one idiot statement deserves another up there in da NYC. :doh:

Exactly....and correct me if I'm wrong....but if I recall the Dallas game both those touchdown passes were caught by Santana in the middle of the field...

1. No Giant fan should be talking about anybody else's schedule. The NFCE got a fair schedule. The Giants got a "free" home game by the NFL vs the Saints. So, Giant fans no complaining about easy schedules, ok......YOU GOT 9 HOME GAMES!!!!!! I don't hold this on you guys, I blame the NFL for giving NY an unfair advantage.

2. Steven A. Smith is a joke: Quite Frankly's ratings suck and other than being a part of the TO love fest......he knows NOTHING about football.

Quite Frankly, I think he should stick to basketball.

Honestly, if you look on the Redskins boards you don't see posts like that. We realize that this game will be tough. We obviously think we will win, but we are not saying that the Giants don;t stand a chance. I guess that's just the difference between our fans and the rest of the league.

Archived