Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

did u see danew portis video(Merged X 3)

Moz Wanted

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RTD%2FMGArticle%2FRTD_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1128767792358&path=%21news%21vaapwire&s=1045855935241

Redskins RB Portis dresses up a few days before Halloween

Associated Press Oct 27, 2005

ASHBURN, Va. - Clinton Portis will never be accused of being shy or trying to fade into the background. He might have outdone himself Thursday, though.

The Washington Redskins running back donned a full costume for his weekly meeting with the media, emerging from the locker room with a flowing black cape, black Lone Ranger mask, clown-style oversized yellow sunglasses perched atop a shaggy black wig, and fake gold teeth.

"You've heard of 'Vampire from Brooklyn'? We'll, I'm Jerome from Southeast D.C.," Portis said, laughing at his own joke. "Going to the big city and night lights this week up there in New York City, I heard, so I've got to be prepared. I don't know what I'm going to see."

The Redskins play at the New York Giants on Sunday in a matchup of NFC East rivals that are both 4-2.

Portis ditched most of his get-up after his chat with reporters, but he kept his wig on even when he entered the players' lunch room.

"I have no idea what he's doing all the time, but he makes it fun," tackle Jon Jansen said. "If he dresses like that in New York, he's on his own."

After wearing protective goggles to talk to reporters one week, then sporting retro sunglasses the next, Portis wore a huge gray wig and rectangular-lensed, sci-fi glasses last week, saying he hoped to see the play book better so he could figure out a way to get into the end zone.

He ran for three touchdowns in Sunday's 52-17 victory over San Francisco, his first scores of the season.

"Having the touchdown drought gone is good, but it's better that we're back to winning ways and hopefully we can continue winning and I can continue scoring," Portis said, stifling giggles long enough to answer a football question.

"Both teams are probably at the top of their games right now, so going there won't be easy."

:laugh: CP.. is so funny man!!! Its good to see that there is a sense of humor on the team.

Hey even Brunell is cracking little jokes in the huddle...

If some people take this as a Ricky Williams situation brewing you really should consider getting out more... :slap:

Archived