Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if Fox News were around during other historical events?

Joe Sick

Kinda reminds me of what southern dems said ;)

Exactly

And also, people forgot that up till 1960, nine out of ten African-Americans voted Republican, which is the main reason Southern Democrats didn't want them to vote at all

The Geraldo one should have the CNN logo in it's place, since that is pretty much what they did to the SEAL's when they landed in Somalia

When all else fails, Blame it on CNN!

You get a different take from Douglas Porch in the Naval War College Review...

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/navy/art5-w02.htm

The media were waiting on the beach when Navy SEALs landed as part of a “signal” to the Somali militias about the power of U.S. forces.

Sounds a lot like PR.

Can't even post a joke about Fox around here without somebody getting their nose bent out of shape...doth protest too much, methinks.

mr. sick you have to admit you wouldnt be so anti administration if your guy was in, so dont take offense to the cry baby moniker. You might not know thats why your so obsessed, but its why people make you feel so obsessed. Its how it works. The strange thing is, it seems democrats are more easily controlled on the emotional level. We had pacifists crying durring kosovo cause nobody would march with them, come a republican they come in droves. You guys are so easilly controlled, the best you can accuse of us is always supporting our country. What do your professors tell you about that, we are jingoists? How about we bat for the team we play for. Some of us dont divide the nation into two teams.

mr. sick you have to admit you wouldnt be so anti administration if your guy was in, so dont take offense to the cry baby moniker. You might not know thats why your so obsessed, but its why people make you feel so obsessed. Its how it works. The strange thing is, it seems democrats are more easily controlled on the emotional level. We had pacifists crying durring kosovo cause nobody would march with them, come a republican they come in droves. You guys are so easilly controlled, the best you can accuse of us is always supporting our country. What do your professors tell you about that, we are jingoists? How about we bat for the team we play for. Some of us dont divide the nation

I dont know it always seems to me the ones that accuse any critises the goverment as being anti-american are the ones that are dividing the nation (and How!!!!)

If you back Patrick Ramsey is it right for a Brunell fan to tell you that you hate your the Redskins and were never a real fan to begin with and should go root for the Dallas Cowboys

Do you not see that as trying to divide a fan base ?

mr. sick you have to admit you wouldnt be so anti administration if your guy was in, so dont take offense to the cry baby moniker. You might not know thats why your so obsessed, but its why people make you feel so obsessed. Its how it works. The strange thing is, it seems democrats are more easily controlled on the emotional level. We had pacifists crying durring kosovo cause nobody would march with them, come a republican they come in droves. You guys are so easilly controlled, the best you can accuse of us is always supporting our country. What do your professors tell you about that, we are jingoists? How about we bat for the team we play for. Some of us dont divide the nation into two teams.

I seriously doubt the best Joe Sick can accuse you of is always supporting country. Hell I don't even have to leave the subject to do better then that. Right wingers support ideology over country. I'll leave it at that, being that I already know the reaction I'll get from right wing posters if I was to write a whole paragraph of accusations like you have done.

If you back Patrick Ramsey is it right for a Brunell fan to tell you that you hate your the Redskins and were never a real fan to begin with and should go root for the Dallas Cowboys

Do you not see that as trying to divide a fan base ?

That's actually are really good analogy... nicely done. :applause:

Destino...right wingers support ideology over country?? Explain to me how come the overwhelming majority of members of the military vote republican. It seems those right wingers are supporting their country pretty damn well.

Those right wingers are. As to why they vote GOP, I have no idea. I'm sure if I said "they are young and easily influenced" like the GOP does of college students it wouldn't be so well received though would it.

Ahhh, the extreme right lives. . .

Sorry, but starting a war based on lies, false intel, and propaganda is not "supporting our country", in fact it is the opposite. Maybe in an Orwellian world, you could say such a thing, but in reality you are supporting a meglomaniacal fool who has only the pockets of his investors at heart, not our country. Maybe one day you will understand this, but I think not. You'll be the one protesting the history books 30 years from now saying that's not what really happened :rolleyes:

Is it me, or does this person "Vid" have a sneaking resemblance to our own Kilmer17?

2003-04-05 07:09:17 PM vid

Judging by the comments here, I seem to be the only one who finds almost all of these to be obvious, predictable, boring, and redundant.

Okay, we get it, FOX skews stories to the right, and by "the right" you mean "anybody in history we don't like". Yes, FOX News sucks. Almost as much as CBS News. Hooray for pointing out that FOX News sucks. Bill O'Riley is a ****. Hooray for comparing him to Hitler and Senators McCarthy and Douglass. Didn't see ANY of those coming...

:laugh:

Archived