Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Inside The NFL

scuppajones

I just saw the Skins highlight segment on Inside the NFL and instead of focusing on all the touchdowns and how we completely dominated the 49ers in every phase of the game they show the 49ers scoring their garbage time long touchdown run as the lead highlight. Once again we get no credit from the media.

I just saw the Skins highlight segment on Inside the NFL and instead of focusing on all the touchdowns and how we completely dominated the 49ers in every phase of the game they show the 49ers scoring their garbage time long touchdown run as the lead highlight. Once again we get no credit from the media.

Yeah, no suprise......yet the Eagles score a ton of points on the 1-0 niners and they are so incredible!!!!!

Listen...as long as Dan Snyder is the owner of this team, the Skins will get no respect.

They want him to fail in the worst way.

If we win on Sunday, there will be another excuse I'm sure.

"The Giants were heartbroken over the passing of Wellington Mara....." blah, blah, blah.

Who cares what they think. We're all happy on Sunday afternoon after a win, right?? That's all that matters.

There's not a whole lot revolving around the skins' on the NFL network.

But on a side note, in the comcast on demand section that comes with it, they have an entire section devoted to the Redskins. Most of it is the same things that are on Redskins.com, but they do have some interviews like(Earnest Byner, Danny Smith, and Vinny Cerrato) that aren't on the website.

I guess if you are an Eagles fan the NFL network is a dream come true. They are on that game of the week almost every other week, even when the games aren't good—I get so sick of hearing their announcer with that funny sounding voice of his.

Note to the Media:

Keep calling us Bush league fans.

Keep failing to mention the Defense as Pro-Bowl Caliber players.

Keep saying Portis is just a "system" back in Denver.

Keep saying we made a mistake letting Bailey, Coles, Smoot, Gardner and Pierce go.

Keep saying Gibbs is washed up and can't coach in the modern NFL.

Keep saying Brunell is washed up and having fluke games.

Keep saying that Moss can't keep up his current pace with yardage.

We remember the fans and the players and we have chips on our shoulders......just keep making it bigger. You guys are giving ALL of us more bulletin board/message board material.

We'll just continue to get louder and play better......Redskins are back and we're hungry.

Who cares what the media thinks. The media will always be against us. We are the biggest rivalry of "America's Team", of course their going to be against us. The media shows us no respect so why should we????? :finger: the media and all the haters, the Skins' are for real!!!

Note to the Media:

Keep calling us Bush league fans.

Keep failing to mention the Defense as Pro-Bowl Caliber players.

Keep saying Portis is just a "system" back in Denver.

Keep saying we made a mistake letting Bailey, Coles, Smoot, Gardner and Pierce go.

Keep saying Gibbs is washed up and can't coach in the modern NFL.

Keep saying Brunell is washed up and having fluke games.

Keep saying that Moss can't keep up his current pace with yardage.

We remember the fans and the players and we have chips on our shoulders......just keep making it bigger. You guys are giving ALL of us more bulletin board/message board material.

We'll just continue to get louder and play better......Redskins are back and we're hungry.

The biggest mistake we did was letting J. Trotter go to the eagles for nothing we simply cut him that same year he went to the probowl ... what were we thinking?

It's okay if they show the Niners long TD run, IF they featured the game and gave it a 4 or 5 min segment (like the Eagles always seem to get). But the Niners and Skins got about a minute and a half, thus showing the Niners TD while the Skins put up 52 seems silly and a waste of time. Aren't these "films" designed to capture the feel or vibe of the game. If that's the case, it should have focused squarely on the Skins offensive explosion and the return of LaVar to the lineup. That's the story of that game.

Still, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. After all it is only Inside the NFL. That show has really taken a nose dive in the last few years.

The biggest mistake we did was letting J. Trotter go to the eagles for nothing we simply cut him that same year he went to the probowl ... what were we thinking?

trotter was awful here. he's a system linebacker, and he's damn good in the eagles system.

we tried to trade him. but teams KNEW we would cut him in June considering we had no plans to use him and he was eating up cap space. that was joe paying for the sins of the past.

i don't care what anyone says, i do miss pierce.

Personally I feel the decided anti-Skins bias in the media works in our favor so screw 'em all. It's just been pathetic and they show themselves for the hacks they are. I'm not saying I expect them to gush over DC but fair n balanced? Just doesn't happen. That blockhead Baldinger on NFL Networks playbook they other night made some half-assed comment when Santana Moss came up to the effect that he only got noticed because Smith w/ the Panthers had a bye week, how much of a reach is that? The only good thing I've seen on "Inside the NFL" this season was when Carter got smoked talking about Romo sits to pee, it was good to see an honest reaction, especially after Romanowski's weepy segment on 60 Minutes.

Archived