Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Last Year Marcus Washington Highlights Vid Up!

skin_finatic

Many People Bugged me for it

I know lots of you love Marcus Washington and a lot of yall didn't see his highlight vid I had made earlier this year.

Had no homework, Had nothing to do today, so I made this vid, only took 5 mintues.

To save some bandwidth on my site I used yousendit

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=334EN9NQDW5RM3VQNNEHX2DRHD

I used push it to the limit for the song when I had it for the short time last time and most everyone laughed at me and dogged me :mad: . So I used O fortuna this time.

Don't Laugh at me! :silly:

Being as Marcus Washington tied for first as my favorite Redskin (with all the other players) I'd like to make some comments.

First, I loved the intro. That was badass. Good job my friend.

But the length is a tad of a letdown.

You probably didn't have the footage, but I know there are more Marcus highlights than that. He's the most entertaining celebrator on our team, and was amazing last year. All of last year's highlights could make a 3 to 5 minute video. But, still a sweet clip, thanks brother.

:applause:

Dude, I always download your highlight videos. I think they're great. I collect them all, and send them on DVD to my dad who is also a big fan. He doesn't get to see all the games, so you help me alot. Keep up the good work, it is greatly appreciated by many. I bet alot of the lurkers download your stuff too.

Being as Marcus Washington tied for first as my favorite Redskin (with all the other players) I'd like to make some comments.

First, I loved the intro. That was badass. Good job my friend.

But the length is a tad of a letdown.

You probably didn't have the footage, but I know there are more Marcus highlights than that. He's the most entertaining celebrator on our team, and was amazing last year. All of last year's highlights could make a 3 to 5 minute video. But, still a sweet clip, thanks brother.

:applause:

I didn't tape the games last year, I just used Zeb's highlights and made the best that I could.

Archived