Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

even though we had a lead...

FightForOldDC21

i still firmly believe that ramsey should have been given a fair chance at being the starter of this offence

and was it me or did ramsey help lead us to a win last year against the 49ers?

Ok, just stop. Get over iT! Ramsey had the last nine games last year, all off season (OTA's) Preseason, and training camp to convince the coaches he was the starter. He HAD a fair chance, he blew it. How many fair chances does he deserve before its unfair to another player? I thought everyone had let this die. :doh:

Ok, just stop. Get over iT! Ramsey had the last nine games last year, all off season (OTA's) Preseason, and training camp to convince the coaches he was the starter. He HAD a fair chance, he blew it. How many fair chances does he deserve before its unfair to another player? I thought everyone had let this die. :doh:
Last 9 games last year ok and he did better then brunell during the season

During the last 2 games of the preseason he didnt do anything to lose his job as the starter

then during the 1st game he throws a INT that wasnt his fault because 2 WRs were in the same area and all 1 DB had 2 do was look up and catch the ball

then gets slammed down by his neck and happens to fumble and gets benched yea thats real fair:doh:

Ramsey isnt a bad QB and Nobody on this board would disagree with me before the Preseason started so yall need 2 hop up off the the Ramsey is a terrible QB and he should never play bullsh*t cause its all BS

im not saying that brunell is bad but i still believe ramsey should be starting IMO if u dont like it 2 hell with ya idgaf but thats my :2cents:

The more important question is why does someone have to start thread just to bash a guy who doesnt even start for the team and has made no ripples since being benched? Why don't you guys just get over it. And if Brunell gets hurt, I hope you support Ramsey like you do Brunell.
you wont worry about me not supporting ramsey

i still firmly believe that ramsey should have been given a fair chance at being the starter of this offence

and was it me or did ramsey help lead us to a win last year against the 49ers?

seriously get over it wed be 3-4 right now at best if he was starting...thank god joe did what he did and now we have jason campbell and mark brunell as our QB's and patrick ramsey is our duck that can trade for a decent draft pick if you know what i mean.

Last 9 games last year ok and he did better then brunell during the season

During the last 2 games of the preseason he didnt do anything to lose his job as the starter

then during the 1st game he throws a INT that wasnt his fault because 2 WRs were in the same area and all 1 DB had 2 do was look up and catch the ball

then gets slammed down by his neck and happens to fumble and gets benched yea thats real fair:doh:

Ramsey isnt a bad QB and Nobody on this board would disagree with me before the Preseason started so yall need 2 hop up off the the Ramsey is a terrible QB and he should never play bullsh*t cause its all BS

im not saying that brunell is bad but i still believe ramsey should be starting IMO if u dont like it 2 hell with ya idgaf but thats my :2cents:

I never said he was a bad QB, I sad He lost his job, and thats accurate. Obviously the coaches thought that Brunell played better in the offseason and preseason or else Ramsey WOULD be the starter. But he is not. I liked Ramsey, but he throws an interception in almost every game he played in in training camp and preseason. He played mediocre the last half of the season, played mediocre through preseason and training camp. There is noone to blame but Ramsey, no matter how badly you want to place blame on someone else for Ramsey loosing his job, the man did it to himself. When exactly did I say he was a terrable qb and should never play? You should stop misquoting people and let others have their opinion. Ramsey is servicable at best IMO, Brunell beat him out FAIRLY. :2cents:

:doh:

What a moronic thing to worry about...I swear it sometimes seems like sports fans are the most irrational, emotional and illogical breed of humans around.

And for the record, there's already been a thread about this created, which was just as moronic..lol..and for the record (again), hell no I didn't become worried when Ramsey went on the field. It was nice seeing him in the game, and nice finding out that fans at the game cheered when he did.

seriously get over it wed be 3-4 right now at best if he was starting...thank god joe did what he did and now we have jason campbell and mark brunell as our QB's and patrick ramsey is our duck that can trade for a decent draft pick if you know what i mean.
Yo miss cleo who will the redskins pick first in the 2012 draft?

:doh:

What a moronic thing to worry about...I swear it sometimes seems like sports fans are the most irrational, emotional and illogical breed of humans around.

... and that seems to go double for Redskins fans! But that's what years of losing will do to you. Plenty of us are still norvous on game days, myself included. It's a mindset that only winning can cure.

I was thrilled to see Pat come in. I would have been more norvous if Gibbs had played Brunell too long.

:helmet:

Who would have thought Norv would become a verb!

Archived