Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What WYSIWYG Web Page Editor Do You Recommend?

Grumpy Vet

I have always used Front Page as my web page editor. My computer recently crashed and now I'm pretty screwed on my software. I've lost jewel cases w/ activation numbers and all kinds of info I need.

So - I need to buy an editor.

I have an old Front Page software program that installs from 3.5" floppies....so I could probably install that and then upgrade to Front Page 2003 for $100.

Before I do - anybody have any other good suggestions for editors?

It must be WYSIWYG - I'm not real bright. I'm looking to spend no more than about $100. Free works too.

Thanks.

I have always used Front Page as my web page editor. My computer recently crashed and now I'm pretty screwed on my software. I've lost jewel cases w/ activation numbers and all kinds of info I need.

So - I need to buy an editor.

I have an old Front Page software program that installs from 3.5" floppies....so I could probably install that and then upgrade to Front Page 2003 for $100.

Before I do - anybody have any other good suggestions for editors?

It must be WYSIWYG - I'm not real bright. I'm looking to spend no more than about $100. Free works too.

Thanks.

Dreamweaver is the best, plus you can also learn a lot of other funtions. It might be out of your price range though. Even an older version would be worth it.

Archived