Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Will Be At The Game On Sunday

skins4eva

There's a bus from Port Authority Bus Terminal to the Meadowlands. First one is at 10:30am. $4.50 each way. It'll probably be packed with Giants fans, but it's the easiest/cheapest way to go...

================

For Giants vs. Washington Redskins football at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 30:

* Service to Giants Stadium will begin operating at 10:30 a.m., conti nuing as necessary up to 30 minutes after game start time.

* Buses will depart the PABT (41st Street & 8th Avenue) from Gate 207.

================

http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T0351.pdf

Thanks for the link. How early do you think I should get there to get on the bus that leaves at 10:30?

Nice M. Where are you going to be tailgating and/or sitting? I'll shoot you a PM so we can grab a beer at the game.

Don't know exactly - I think my buddy and his bros have a designated space/seats, but I don't remember all too well from last year. :) I'll be surrounded by the enemy both before and during the game.

Shoot me a PM before the day ends and we can work something out - I think we plan on getting to the lot early, so I hope we'll have a chance to meet up during the tailgate.

Thanks for the link. How early do you think I should get there to get on the bus that leaves at 10:30?

Never taken it but I'd guess 10am to be safe? I'm sure people will be psyched to get out there.

Last minute change...I'm gonna brave the enemy parking lot and tailgate, planning on getting there 9:30am. Hope to see some skins fans!

Got a white pontiac...come by and grab a beer or a dog...

:gaintsuck

I will be there around 10ish Sunday morning.

Should we just throw out a section & all park there?

I wish my grill was still good, I guess i'll have to settle for plenty of beer........

We should all park in the same lot..I don't know any sections in the lot however so im not the one to throw out the section#...We need to take over their parking lot like the Eagle fans tried to take over the green lot at fed ex last year

we don't have one yet. I just asked my roomate (who goes to 4/5 giants games a year) to give me an idea of how the parking lot is set up. He told me, "we park near the racetrack"

So he's all sorts of helpful

I would throw out A-9, or something like that, but i dont want to suggest something that may not be there.

I am pissed off that I have the flu and 102. I live in NYC city and bought 2 tickets from a broker and was supposed to go with my girlfriend. Cant go to the game so she is taking a girlfriend to the game. They will be sporting my Arrington and Portis jerseys. I will however, drive down for the Sunday night game against Philly and take Monday off!!!!!!!!! Life aint all bad.

We will win for sure. Their defense stinks. Assuming we dont make any critical errors in the first quarter I think we will win by a wider margin than Vegas thinks.

Archived