Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Will Be At The Game On Sunday

skins4eva

I, yes the one and only Skins4eva, will be at the Gints game this sunday courtesy of my uncle and cousin (both die hard giants fans.) I will be sitting on the home side 5 rows back at the 45.

I will be wearing my authentic LaVar Arrington jersey, so say a little prayer for me just in case I don't make it out of the stadium alive.

Is anyone else gonna be there? I'm totally pumped for this game--I have a feeling we will make a serious statement!

I'm going to the game also. I usually take some heat for vagiant fans, but they usually just joking and don't get too aggressive, unless they win or are drunk.

Yea, I'm not brave enough to sport my Arrington jersey, I'll keep that ready for the sports bar...

I will be there also and will have a nice #21 ST ( the beast ) jersey on.....im goin with 5 other buddies who are all giants fans....we'll be gettin there around 9am to tailgate and party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

It's all cash lots, probably one of the best stadiums to park out, it's like the abortion of parking lots at fed ex field....Last year it was $15 to park im not sure if its gone up or not..... see ya there ill be rockin the ST #21 jersey :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

No reason. You just mentioned that she's going to the game, I thought I might be able to convince her otherwise. ;)

She lives on Strong Island--great neck to be more specific. You don't want to go there--it's a haven for Giants/Jets and Mets fans--quite pathetic really

Archived