Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blue Parking Pass available for Eagles game - SOLD

bandito28

Not sure myself either........I was given this one by a friend who sold his tickets and wanted to help me out (I'm ok with my cash lot parking, though) I looked at eBay and all the scalper places and saw they were going for 60-70, so I was trying to help someone out.

DO NOT BUY THIS PASS

you can just pay at the gate for cash parking ... get there early enough and you get a blue pass ...

stop trying to make a buck ...

In defense of the guy selling. It's really not a bad deal. Like he said, ebayers are selling them for 60-75 a pop. I give him credit for coming here first, instead of listing it on ebay so a Fecal fan can grab it.

i agree, besides the cash lot blows. I would pay $40 to avoid the shuttle bus from the cash lot.

In defense of the guy selling. It's really not a bad deal. Like he said, ebayers are selling them for 60-75 a pop. I give him credit for coming here first, instead of listing it on ebay so a Fecal fan can grab it.

Really? You can pay at the gate and they'll give you a blue pass instead? Never heard of that one before, but then again, this is my first year as a season ticket holder, so I don't know any of the tricks yet.

Anyhoot, the pass has been sold - thanks to all!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS PASS

you can just pay at the gate for cash parking ... get there early enough and you get a blue pass ...

stop trying to make a buck ...

Archived