Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After Our Next Five Games: What is our record?

NorthEast Skin

Mostly everyone would have taken the 4-2 mark that we are now at when the season began. Also winning all of our home games has been a big boost to the 12th man. That said, where do you see the record after the next five games (my predictions below).

Oct. 30 @ Giants 1:00pm ET FOX / 708 (Win)

Nov. 6 vs. Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN (Win)

Nov. 13 @ Buccaneers 1:00pm ET FOX / 707 (Loss)

Nov. 20 vs. Raiders 1:00pm ET CBS / 707 (Win)

Nov. 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET CBS / 711 (Loss)

That would make us 7-4 with 5 more with two home games.

What say you?

Just wondering what the iggles have done to worry everybody? We should've beatin them last year at home.

The iggles are a overrated team this year, with no running game, a banged up QB that is not going to be healthy this year, only one WR, granted his a good one but they have no number two, and a solid defense, not the typical Philly D of the last 5 years. If Dallass can handle Philly then why the hell can't we. To be honest the jints scare me more right now.

Back to question I'm going with 8-3.

:gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Just wondering what the iggles have done to worry everybody?

Win the division something like 5 years in a row?

Unitll we've personally pounded a stake through their heart, doused them in gasoline, set it on fire, and stood around and watched the flames, then that counts for something.

Oct. 30 @ Giants 1:00pm ET FOX / 708 (Win)

Nov. 6 vs. Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN (Loss)

Nov. 13 @ Buccaneers 1:00pm ET FOX / 707 (Win)

Nov. 20 vs. Raiders 1:00pm ET CBS / 707 (Win)

Nov. 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET CBS / 711 (Win)

8-3. Yet another cross country road game for the Chargers, will finally take its toll on 'em.

Win the division something like 5 years in a row?

Unitll we've personally pounded a stake through their heart, doused them in gasoline, set it on fire, and stood around and watched the flames, then that counts for something.

Exactly. Like Dallas, it's not done until it's been done. I'm gonna with 7-4, with the comment that we need to be careful about dropping one to the raiders via a big play or two, while thinking we'll play a great game to beat SD, and I don't know where the two losses will come because like Gibbs, I think it can be from any of them.

Archived