Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs gets no respect nationally....

Samuels

I think Springs has been lockdown for 2 straight years now. He has played better then Champ ever did here and that says alot because Champ was my favorite player. He can do everything a great blitzer,great in run support and has been lockdown in coverage.The guy gets robbed in probowl voting last year and likely will again this year and its a shame. I've been on other boards and most fans are voting Anthony Henry,Terrence Newman,Lito toast Sheppard,Sheldon Brown,Ronde Barber and even his sidekick. Springs gets no love and to me its disgusting because the guy deserves it..

he should stop doing stupid stuff and getting caught....its hard to get back on the medias good side when you act like an idiot. ask randy moss

So we babbling now? I was taking a dump yesterday when i noticed there was a spider staring. I don't run exhibitions so i squished the ****.

my bad. i was thinking taylor.

and you know your sarcastic remarks are pretty gay. it was a mistake on my part wrong sean. next time you try you should make it just a little funnier. or just make it actually funny.

and there is no good reason why sean springs gets no national respect

my bad. i was thinking taylor.

and you know your sarcastic remarks are pretty gay. it was a mistake on my part wrong sean. next time you try you should make it just a little funnier. or just make it actually funny.

and there is no good reason why sean springs gets no national respect

Wow...

Let me start off by saying this, you are an idiot. It is Shawn Springs, not Sean.

Second of all, Sean Taylor is innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Currently, he is innocent. Go troll on some other board, its not our fault your team sucks and lost by 35 points.

:troll:

Springs does not get the credit that he deserves. He is one of the must play players on the defense. Williams has many more options when he plays. Reference Taylor, the same holds true of him as well. I have not run the numbers, but it seems that teams are throwing away from Taylor lately.

Wow...

Let me start off by saying this, you are an idiot. It is Shawn Springs, not Sean.

Second of all, Sean Taylor is innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Currently, he is innocent. Go troll on some other board, its not our fault your team sucks and lost by 35 points.

:troll:

actually he is pretty guilty. i mean there are witnesses, he even had the weapon...dont let the fact they arent trying him fool you. thats just a perk of being famous. i mean in reality he should be getting some real jail time but he'll probably get some community service at teh most.

by the way if youre going to call me an idiot why not do it on something good like if i say soemthing completely wrong dont try to ***** me out because i spelled it SEan instead of Shawn. I mean seriously. Lets get back to teh topic

Springs > Bailey. Not once did Shawn get burned last year. Too bad Roland Bailey cannot say the same, Jerry Porter, Chad Johnson, and of course everyone's favorite NY Giant, Amani Toomer.

I would love to agree with you but springs gave up a td to Javon Walker and T.O. but other than that. he was awesome.

Archived