Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Arrested For Sprinkling Fecal Matter On Pastries

flyingtiger1013

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=4029330&nav=0w0v

A Dallas cab driver is in big trouble for getting caught on tape sprinkling dried feces on pastries.

49-year-old Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh is on trial for allegedly throwing fecal matter on pastries at a Fiesta grocery store.

Police said they found a pile of human feces by his bed.

He would dry it, either by microwave or just letting it sit out and grate it up with a cheese grater and then sprinkle it at the store, officials said.

Neither attorneys in the case is clear about a motive or why the defendant would resort to something so repulsive.

Prosecutors will show a surveillance videotape of the defendant, which shows him sprinkling a substance on the food.

The FBI arrested Nahidmobarekeh but turned the case over to local prosecutors after they determined it was not a national security issue.

:puke:

What, doesn't everybody do that?

Police said they found a pile of human feces by his bed.

Don't about the rest of you, but when I save my poop for pastry sprinkling, I store it away from my bed, just to keep the flies away while I sleep.

edit BTW - gotta love that this happened in Dallas. Maybe Jerry Jones ate one of the pastries. And Pez? That photo is just wrong.

What, doesn't everybody do that?

Don't about the rest of you, but when I save my poop for pastry sprinkling, I store it away from my bed, just to keep the flied away while I sleep.

I like to keep it in the fridge in the vegetable crisper...

Something like this happened in Charlotte a few years ago, although it was not fecal matter. This oral surgeon would inject his own semen into the patients' mouth. The patient was either asleep or told the liquid was medicine. I'm not sure how this guy got busted, but I heard about from a few freinds in Charlotte.

Archived