Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You guys will DESTROY the Giants.

nyjet88

I went to the Giants game on Sunday. They have a lot of holes on defense. Let's face it. The skins offense is pretty damn good!

All I have to say is that if you hand it off to Clinton Portis, and toss the ball to Santana, you will win.

The Broncos averaged over 5 yards a carry against their weak defense. Dump the ball short to Santana and you will have no problem scoring...Santana is a playmaker.

Go out there and beat some Gints. :gaintsuck

I think its going to be closer then a lot of people think. Our Run Defence is suspect really right now, and I always have had much respect for Tiki Barber. I think he is one of the best RB in the league. Eli is improving and he has seemed to develop a click with Plexico, kinda the same way Brunell has with Santana.

I see it as a very very close game, maybe a field goal will win it. Hopefully our way.

I went to the Giants game on Sunday. They have a lot of holes on defense. Let's face it. The skins offense is pretty damn good!

All I have to say is that if you hand it off to Clinton Portis, and toss the ball to Santana, you will win.

The Broncos averaged over 5 yards a carry against their weak defense. Dump the ball short to Santana and you will have no problem scoring...Santana is a playmaker.

Go out there and beat some Gints. :gaintsuck

No point in posting at the Jet's message board anymore eh? :laugh:

I think its going to be closer then a lot of people think. Our Run Defence is suspect really right now, and I always have had much respect for Tiki Barber. I think he is one of the best RB in the league. Eli is improving and he has seemed to develop a click with Plexico, kinda the same way Brunell has with Santana.

I see it as a very very close game, maybe a field goal will win it. Hopefully our way.

I agree wit you it's not going to be a blowout by any means. But right now I just don't think their offense is going to score as much with our defense as I think ours will with theirs. Say that three times fast :D.

Our defense will keep us in the game, I don't think they'll be as dominant as they were last year against opponents. Our offense will move the ball and score points, their defense isn't good at all.

Overall our run defense is anything but suspect, it is really quite excellent. The problem is that we are susceptible to the big play. If we swarm tackle and don't let things break to the outside where we tend to be vulnerable their running game will be held in check.

Our run defense is great...We gave a up a big play in junk time to Frank Gore, because Nic Clemons for some unkown reason decided he was a linebacker and took and angle of pursuit that would have made you think Gore was 15 yards down field when he was still at the line. If Clemons plays his assignment and contains the play on his end...The play is a no gainer! I know we gave up two bombs to denver...This was not however due to poor run defense merely poor tackling...There were guys in position to make those stops for about -4 yards and maybe a 3 yard gain. Our run defense is normally stifling!

The keys for us = scoring in the redzone and no TOs.

I dont think there's any question that we will be able to move the ball.

The questions on offense are can we take care of it and can we put it in the end zone.

The questions on D are can we rattle Eli and eliminate the big play.

I call 27-17 Skins

Overall our run defense is anything but suspect, it is really quite excellent. The problem is that we are susceptible to the big play. If we swarm tackle and don't let things break to the outside where we tend to be vulnerable their running game will be held in check.

Giving up the big play, the big run doesnt make your defence a little suspect?

Also, as I said in another thread, its that easy where you can just say, all we got to do is swarm tackle and stop the outside run.

The Giants right now are also coming off a high, coming back from a 13 point defeat against a team we lost against. They excute well and they dont play very sloppy football. One thing they do have is an end that can pass rush too.

You know, the Giants fans can say the same thing about us...

"we cant let Clinton get outside and we have to double Moss and they will be held in check"

No point in posting at the Jet's message board anymore eh? :laugh:

Nope. Theganggreen.com completely is full of the most ****y people in the world.

They suck.

Can someone make a little guy with a sign that says theganggreen.com sucks?

:lol: I guess when the Jets' season is officially over after that horrendous MNF game, it's denegrate the Giants time. Sorry to bust a little sister's teams bubble but the Sundays Giants vs. Skins game will be a great one. 2 teams on the comeback, each trying to hold the lead in the NFC East.

Jet fans would do well to select another team to root for. 1969 is a long, long time ago.

Fact is everyone in the NFL is susceptible to the big play. That would only make our run defense as suspect as everyone elses in the NFL. It's not a question of gang tackling, it's a quetion of making a solo tackle when you are put in the position defensively to be the man to do it. Like against Denver Phil Daniels and Matt Bowen failed to make the play when they had the oppurtunity...It happens doesn't mean our run defense is suspect it is in fact the exact opposite, rather stout!

Fact is everyone in the NFL is susceptible to the big play. That would only make our run defense as suspect as everyone elses in the NFL. It's not a question of gang tackling, it's a quetion of making a solo tackle when you are put in the position defensively to be the man to do it. Like against Denver Phil Daniels and Matt Bowen failed to make the play when they had the oppurtunity...It happens doesn't mean our run defense is suspect it is in fact the exact opposite, rather stout!

Ok, much different if it happened in one game. But it's happened in the last 4 games. Someone has ripped off a big run or screen play on us. That's very concerning if you ask me. We didn't see much of that at all last year.

Very true. However, if our D can get few strips then we will win the turnover battle and hense win the game.

I've said this before and I'll say it again....As long as we don't turn the ball over, commite stupid penalties, miss assingments, and make mental mistakes then we will be fine.

Pretty much that is the key to any game, but that applies alot here cause our D is not going to give alot to there O, but the Gmen's offense is dangerous enough as it is with out any help from stupid turnovers and drive killing penalties ...

who are the giants corners?

Do they have anyone that can keep up with Moss? I feel pretty confident that this game is going to solidify us as the clear cut favorite for the NFC East. I truly believe with our secondary healthy, with LaVar playing, and Clinton not suffering from TD-itus we are going to see a full team explosion Sunday.

HTTR

Archived