Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who is your all time favorite redskin

RedsSKINS_7

Charles Mann

charlesmann.JPG

Good player and very classy person off the field. From what I have heard he is approachable for fans. My Uncle told me that he saw him at Mama Mia's Pizza once in Manassas sitting at the bar talking to the manager. He went up just to shake hands with him and he said that Charles talked to him for a couple of minutes. :cheers:

I'd have to say that it's a 3 way tie between Art Monk, Doug Williams and Darrell Green.

Clinton Portis is moving up there thou. Did ya see his interview last week with the wig and glasses? How can you not love a silly guy like that?

LaVar and Darrell Green. Buddy of mine met LaVar in the Chantilly IHOP back on Turkey day 2001 or 02 (my buddy was the manager) and said he was the coolest dude...

Green because he was THE Redskin. You can never respect a guy enough for sticking by his team from start to finish and being perfectly happy.

Riggins / Dexter (Hanburger,Jurgey,CTaylor,Fischer,Monk,Green,Hawgs,Smirfs,Theisy,Downtown Charlie Brown,LBrown,Earnest,Butz,Mann ect.) The list goes on and on, but Riggins avenged our 1st. Super Bowl loss. He made the play that broke Miami's back. Dexter because Phill Simms is the only QB that takes a sack and has a very high completion percentage the next play. I saw Manley sack him 3 times in a row and win a game for the Redskins single handedly. I have never seen a player go off like that, 3 times in a row, in a crisis situation, he sent the entire Giant offense back to the bench that day. :gaintsuck

Archived