Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eskin (WIP610) reporting TO will not be with the eagles next year

jpgirth

Eskin (wip610) has reported that sources have told him TO will not be in Philly next year, he will be cut.

He believes TO knows this, and stated TO is not playing hard, giving up on several plays.

He also stated that the Eagles WILL sweep the skins this year, there still no better team in the nfc than the eagles. This guy is apologetic/lapdog for Andy Reid.

Doesn't seem like a reliable source to me. :D

When it comes to reporting the inside happenings of the eagles, Eskin knows!

He reports things that no one knows except somebody who has a direct relationship with Reid/or close to Reid.

He knew about possibility of Kearse/Owens before anyone else. He just stated one maybe two bigtime FA's would be coming to Philly. He hinted about Owens, stating something very big is on the horizon for the eagles, very big.

To him, he believes Reid is the best coach in the NFL.

Eskin creates his news releases.

I believe he was the one that once reported "The Eagles have absolutely no interest in TO," and later "Andy Reid has No Desire to bring back Jermiah Trotter."

He also was laying damage control prior to Trotter coming back talking about private conversations Reid had with Trotter. (Who would know that?)

You have to be a fool not to believe Eskin when it comes to inside happenings of the Eagles, he is always dead on. He may report only things that Reid wants him to, but he does. He is laying the groundwork for TO's release with the negative agenda he spreads....stating all through the offseason about how TO missed meetings during Superbowl week....etc.

He stated TO will not be here next year. Too many people inside the organization have told him this. He stated the majority of the team can't stand him.

I used to live in Philly and loved listening to Eskin back when he was on WWDB and occasionally catch him on WIP (lot easier now that its available on the Net). However, there have been times recently where he just can't seem to admit when he makes an error. I bet if the Skins win on 6 November he'll deny ever claiming that the Eagles will definitely sweep the Skins, although I heard him say it the day after Dallas shelled the Birds. He also said that the Eagles will likely split with the Giants.....why is he giving the Giants more credit than the Skins.

Anyway, I certainly believe the TO stuff, and it speaks volumes why McNabb is staying in. The Eagles will still be a good team without TO, but this is their best chance to win it all. If TO is dogging it then that's a shame......what an A**!

this Eskin character...

My roomate is a Eagles fan...born in bred in Pa.

I will tell you this.....this is no exageration...

The Philly fans WORSHIP this Eskin guy...they think he is the end-all-be-all to sportstalk radio....if this guy says something they think its the absolute.

My dope of a roomate even has a Howard Eskin bobblehead doll!!!!!

Apparently also Eskin said on Monday that the Redskins would only get 2 more wins....so my roomate asks me about this and i said welp since Eskin said it it must be the truest thing out there....i might as well not follow for the rest of the year.

Not sure who worships Eskin...he has his loyal listeners I'm sure but most can't stand him. If your ever in Philly for a game, go to the WIP tent and listen to the crowd absolutely abuse him while he's there.

As for the info...That's not exactly breaking news. I don't think many people are expecting TO back next year. Howies really going out on a limb :rolleyes: ....But like others have said, he said TO wasn't coming to Philly in the first place. And we had no shot at Trotter coming back either....So take what he says with a grain of salt.

Also not sure where he comes up with TO not playing hard. The guy is a nut case but the one thing he has done so far is bust his butt on the field. On the field he is the least of the Birds problems.

On a slightly related topic...there was a news break on one of the Philly channels couple minutes ago... said TO's south Jersey mansion is now up for sale...so led me to think he might be making preperations? Hmmmmm.....interesting. ( or maybe he needs some extra pocket change to keep that family fed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Archived