Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any suggestions on...

redskins4life234

yeah I went through the same thing when I had crutches when I tore a ligament during one of my jr High football games. It is a big pain in butt, but you will get used to it... My teachers gave me a 5 minute early pass at the end of each class, you might want to ask the front office about that....

yeah I went through the same thing when I had crutches when I tore a ligament during one of my jr High football games. It is a big pain in butt, but you will get used to it... My teachers gave me a 5 minute early pass at the end of each class, you might want to ask the front office about that....

they already do, and a friend to whole ur books, as that makes it just more tougher, but my friend quit on me after today cause just holding too backbacks suck too, but sucks more with crutches and a backpack on.

they already do, and a friend to whole ur books, as that makes it just more tougher, but my friend quit on me after today cause just holding too backbacks suck too, but sucks more with crutches and a backpack on.

Now there's a good friend.

More to the point, if your school has two or more floors you should be able to get a key to the maintenance elevator if you're on crutches. You could at my school anyway. Worth looking up.

Archived