Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions for the game?

raperry2

OK, I know this is hard for us to fathom since division games haven't been our strong point in recent history, but does anyone else get the feeling that we could win this thing by more than two touchdowns if we take care of business and hold on to the football? I do. What are your thoughts?

I have a feeling we'll either win by 10 or lose by 3. Of course, I'm hoping we rout them, Mara's death notwithstanding.

Think the Giants will come out fired up to win one for the Gipper? I do. Gibbs better work his psychological strategery to get the 'Skins equally fired up...

I don't think any team we've played the last 4 weeks have had any clue how to stop our Offense or beat our Defense. Schematically, we are killing our opposition. We are totally out coaching them. I don't see that changing this coming week.

The Giants will get their points but the floodgates have opened. I think the Skins Offense is going to light it up again.

Skins - 37

Giants - 24

Last season, as bad as our offense was, we still beat them 31-7 and would have shut them out if not for a kickoff return...that being said...Our offense is alot better, our defense is about the same, their offense is better and their defense is much worse.

Redskins 34

Giants 20

LaVar picks up a fumble at mid field and returns it for a Touch Down with 2 minutes left and seals it for us!

I don't think any team we've played the last 4 weeks have had any clue how to stop our Offense or beat our Defense. Schematically, we are killing our opposition. We are totally out coaching them. I don't see that changing this coming week.

Except Kansas and Denver? Schematics dont really cut it when the other team has more points than you at the end of the 4th.

I think we need to contain Manning early and build up a nice lead, plenty of running to control the clock and one eye open for these big plays we seem to find a way of letting happen.

That said, i can see this one coming down to the last quarter. We cant afford to underestimate Big blue this week.

I definitely see this game being very close, due to turnovers on our part, and a sound and improving Giants offense. Although the Giant's defense doesn't scare me statistically, they will have homefield advantage, so I could see a few false starts and silly penalties on our end. Of course I refuse to predict an easy win for the Skins, since everytime I do that we lose. Don't want to jinx.

Realistically, I envision a 17-14 Skins win.

1 TD pass to Cooley, 1 rushing TD by Portis, all in the first half.

1 chip shot by Novak in the 3rd quarter.

Of course, I hope I'm very wrong (and afflicated with Norvitous) and we win by more than 14 points, but I just don't see that happening. The Giants are anything but pushovers. This will be a nailbiter.

What I loved about the Niners game was that I could drink my beer in peace, without any stress. I won't be able to that this Sunday...

:logo:

Archived